New Love Story Part 2

When me and my sister were heading out i saw Niko at the gates.
"Hey....uh...Dell...do you want to walk home with me?"Niko said.
"Sorry i can't, i have to go somewhere with Haku" i said.
"Oh okay...sorry to disturb you, Dell"she said as she was leaving.
"okay, Dell lets go"Haku said. I had a split second and I felt bad for Niko.
"Okay" i said.when we got there i knocked on the door and a guy with blue hair and he had a ice cream in his hand.
"Yes? who might you be?" The man said.
"I am Dell Kagamine, and this is Haku Kagamine. "I said.
"Oh, you must be Miku's children. I am Kaito Shion. And this is my wife. Teto Shion."Kaito said.
"Nice to meet you. Wait...Shion? do you have a daughter named Niko?"i asked.
"Yes we do...Niko! Come down we are heading to my friends place!"he was yelling to the stairs. Then, Niko came down, when i saw her, her hair was so beautiful it seemed lik she was a beautiful flower growing into mid air.
"Okay..."Niko said.
"Let's go then," Kaito said.
Then, we went to my house and my mom made the best ice cream, banana, leek flavored soup ever! She is the best mother i could ask for.
Anyway, when i took my plate and rinsed it.i went to the living room.
"Hey...Dell..."i heard Niko.
"Oh hey what are doing?"i asked.
"I wanted to know if you want to have dessert"Niko asked me.
"No thanks"i replied.
"OK...so ...I'll just sit-"she then was falling down on me..weird..but when she fell i caught her but thing is...our lips touched..it...was my first kiss...~=~....
Chapter 10 soon coming..