Love's Beginning Future.

Hello There my name is, Miku Hatsune, I'm 14 right now. My great great Aunt was named Miku too! I wonder why I got the Miku name..
But anyway. My long ago Aunt was a idol, she made things possible. But me I'm making my own story, and my story is a secret, A big secret.
My besties are Len Kagamine and Rin Kagamine. They are my cousins.
My crush is named Kaito Shion. But secretly I also like my cousin. I feel like a reincarnation of my long dead Aunt.
Miku Hatsune the most loved Idol. I got all the features of hers. Long green blue hair.Eyes glowing like emeralds.
As I'm getting ready.My Great grand dad came up to me.
"Hey Miku...Your great great aunt wanted me to tell you the curse we have."
"What is it Grand Dad?" I asked,
"Long ago it first started with your great great aunts Husband...Len Kagamine.When he was 14 he died because of illness But a miracle came true one day when your great great Aunt turned 16,She saw him again.Thats when magic came into the world that's how you came to be.You got the blood in you,So one day when you die, you'll come back after 3 years."
I was shocked. I didn't know that my great great aunt had much to do in life except being an idol.So I replied.
"Did the whole family have to go through it all?"
"Yes I even had to Miku" My Grand Dad said.
I wondered if I could ever travel back in time seeing how my Great Great Aunt made it through.
"Miku, Remember this is the 25th century.We got Tech." My grand dad said. And so I searched for the time machine.
"I found it!" I yelled and so my grand dad show me the time that My ancestors have been in.
"2016...December 10th?" I questioned.
"Yes this was the time when your ancestor Miku had her twins.
Haku and Dell."
"oh okay I'll go and see this." I said as I turned on the flux capacitor.
It made a weird sound and suddenly my head was spinning. Then, I see myself in the 21st century.
What will happen if the ancestor meet the future Miku Hatsune?! Will there be destruction? Or will there be friendship and love?
Please give me comments about what to make for the next chapter. Also please like and follow for more stories sweet and lemon ones too!