New Beginning Part 1

When me and Len rushed to the hospital i was in pain and then the doctors helped me by putting IVs in me and putting me in the emergency room.afterwards i didnt even know it, i was giving birth. After the birth i saw my twins, it was amazing.they both were so cute.then my husband, Len came in and held one of them...one was a boy so i called him Dell, the other was a girl so i called her Haku.i got out of the hospital 3 days later.i settled the twins inside the house, then i got them both music plushes note.after that Months passed.
"Mama ...papa.."i heard both twins say.
"Huh...their first word!"i said proudly.
"This is something...Anyway I'm going to work Miku"Len said.
"Okay Len."i said as he walks out.Then after 3 years have passed the children learn a lot.i even told them a story about a angel falling in love with a human but it didn't turn out right so i called it the vow.
"Mommy...wheres dada? "Haku said.
"He's coming home soon"i said.all of a sudden i heard the door open and Dell went said,
"Dada!...wait...*cries*"when uh heard that i went to the door and i saw a guy that i didn't know he then hit me hard to the wall and i fell unconscious.
POV.Len
I was going home then i saw a guy at my front door.i went to the door i and i saw Miku on the ground.
"MIKU!"i yelled, i untied my tie Nd i punched the guy, cause thats how much i love my new family.