Marriage time!

It's been a year and i got a wedding dress and i got everything planned.i am so excited! In 3 weeks is my wedding day!
"Miku i-Ah!...sorry i didn't know!"Len said as he covered his eyes.
"Its okay Len.....unmmm i am fine now..its okay to look."i said.
"Sorry"Len said.
"Its okay Len honey..."i said.
"Ok...anyway...i...i can't wait...until you're my wife...."Len told me.
"Yeah...i...can't wait either"i said.after that 2 weeks have pass.
"Miku!"i heard.i turned and saw Rin.
"Rin! Its been so long!"i said.
"I know!"As i saw her skippy towards me.
"Miku i heard you're getting married to Len! My brother!"she said.
"Uh.....Rin how do you know your brother is alive or like remember him?"i asked Rin.
"I'm an Angel...kidding i was thinking of that one song called Secret Black Vow."Rin said
"Ok.....ummm...never mind..."i said.ok finally days passed, and now its my wedding day!
"Miku, you ready?"Rin said.
"Yup!"i said proudly.
(Ok I'm skipping to the easier part)
"Do you Len Kagamine take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife until you die?"the pastor said.
".....i do..."Len said.
"Now do you Miku Hatsune take this man as your lawfully wedded husband until you die? "The pastor said finally.
"......i do....."i said...yes!as i said that we both went and put on the rings.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife,you may kiss the bride"the pastor said and Len kissed me.ok....so..my family and Lens family had a good time while after the wedding.
"So Miku...i can't wait until the ...Honeymoon"Len said.
"Yeah....."i said with a smile.after that...it was finally the honeymoon!
Persuade me into making chapter 7 if you want to know what happens on the honeymoon-.^