The return after 6 years!

Hello it's me Hatsune Miku.i am now 22.i am still waiting for Len...Len Kagamine. Rin is fine and she is now dating Mikuo...weird right i didn't even know she liked my brother.
Right to Kaito to my brother, I'm not sure if I should be proud of her or if I'd be worried that she'd cheat on my brother in a snap. Oh well, as long as he's happy and nothing as happened. Rin's perspective that I have of her should be good.
"Miku how's your singing debut?"Mikuo asked me.
"Its great" i smiled.
I never really explained what my career is now. As of this moment, I'm a singer and I wrote songs of sadness and love.

As i said that i left the cafe from where me and my brother met up.
"Len...don't keep me waiting for too long..it been 6 years already...i don't think i can take it anymore"i said to myself.
As i said that something pulled me in a ally like it happened to me back 6 years ago.
"Let me go!" I yelled.as i struggled, i saw.....blonde hair and...when i turned around, i saw Len...it was Len!
"Len.......its you...its really you!"i said as i hugged him.
"Miku...it took me a long time but...I'm back"Len said as he kissed me.no one can kiss better than he can.
"Miku..you didn't cheat on me did you?"Len asked me.
"Nope...by the way...how did you find me here? I'm in America"i said.
"Rin...she knew it was me Len Kagamine. I don't know how though, she shouldn't have remembered me"Len said. After all that Len and i went and saw a movie together.Then we went shopping for him,since he needs more clothes.
"Miku...i'm sorry that...i didn't come back earlier. ...but i promised you.you're my number one princess in the whole world"Len said to me and i blushed.
"Really i am?"i asked.
"Of course"Len said.Len and i were going to a park....i mean...its popular in America.
"Miku are you having fun?...like...i will do anything for you..for my lover i even changed my age for you.oh and last thing..."As Len said that he went on his one knee and ...he was getting something from his pocket....wait....no it....it cant be...can it!?...
"Will you marry me Miku Hatsune and be ...Miku Kagamine?"He said in a loving voice and this was in the middle of the park,and everyone was staring and i was blushing.
"*sniffs*...yes.....i do!" I confessed and he picked me up and kissed me and put the ring on.i am so happy!
Read chapter 6 then after coming soon ...probably tomorrow.....