What starts with M?

As the two were playing they were both seeing who csn sing better Piko was way better than Ia.
"The world is once again deceived by justice unwavering and as the truth unravels now, in these hand you held out"Piko started singing.
"That's amazing Piko!"IA said.
"Thanks"Piko said in a courteous voice.
"Oh hello there, I'm new in town"this mystery girl said with a smile.
"Oh hello" Piko said.
"I'm Mayu, my father is Gakupo Kam-"
"My name is Piko and this is IA" Piko interrupted Mayu.
"Eh....uh...hi"Mayu replied.
After a while the three of them had fun together.
"Oh my i have to go guys, i guess I'll see you guys tomorrow"Mayu said.
"Alright"Both Piko and IA said.
When Mayu was about to cross the road Piko saw a car coming.
"MAYU! WATCH OUT!"Piko said as he ran to her and pushed her out of the way.instead Mayu being hit by the car, Piko got hit by it by trying to save his friend Mayu but Piko also liked Mayu too.
"PIKO!!!!" IA said.
"Piko.....Piko you OK?......please say SOMETHING! "Mayu was crying and yelling.
Piko's white hair was covered in blood by his own blood.the ambulance came and he was taken to the hospital.
"Piko....Piko i am so sorry!"Mayu was saying, then her father came in.
"Mayu what happened?!"Gakupo said as he hugged his daughter.
"My.....my friend got hit by a car."she said as she cried.
"Miss, Piko will be alright, but his life span has shortened by a couple years"
"Thank you"Mayu said.
"May i know of how old you are now? Its for the records."the nurse continued.
"I am 16 years old and yes i know i may seem little but, i am 16."Mayu said to the nurse.
"Thank you miss."the nurse walked away.afterwards, she went and saw Piko alone (Alone >.•)
"Piko?...you OK?...."Mayu said
"Yeah I'm ok"Piko replied
"*cries*...i'm...i'm so sorry!"Mayu said when she went to hug Piko.
"Its okay Mayu, to tell you the truth....i actually like you"Piko said when he blushes.
"Uh....when i first saw you....i....i..i also like you!"Mayu hides her face.
"Don't hide......"Piko said when he then kissed her.
"Uh!?....you....kissed me...Piko"Mayu said.
"Yeah...so?"
"Nothing..."when Mayu said that she felt something on her back she saw Piko's hand there.
"Uh...umm...you ....do you know what you're doing?"Mayu asked.
"Yes....i do..."
OK! THIS PART IS NOT GONNA BE OUT! IF YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT IT ASK ME AND SEE IF I CAN MAKE A CHAPTER OF THEM.......DOING IT OF COURSE!.
END OF CHAPTER 13