New Beginning Part 2

POV.Len
When i punched the guy i ran to the kids and to Miku.
"MIKU!?"I yelled.
"Len...remember when you got killed but...you came back as a human?"Miku said.
"Yes why?"i asked.
"Well this time its going to be me who is going to come back after a few years...i promise."Miku said as she died...god damn it!...Miku...you're my Love...you're my princess...my number 1....
"Mommy...mommy you okay?"Dell said, i hugged him and Haku.
"Dell...Haku...it'll be only us 3..."i said to them softly...
"Mamas...gone?..."Dell asked me.
"Yes ....im sorry"as i said that they both cried and said it was their fault but i don't think it's their fault.after all that the guy went to jail and a few years passed.
"Hey dad we're going to school. "Haku said.
"Alright."i said.
"Hey dad do you know this woman here ?she has twin tails of dark blue that looks green."Haku asked me.oh and Haku and Dell are now 10.
"Huh?"i said as i looked out the window and....i see...Miku! So i ran outside and hugged her.
"MIKU!"i said
"Hey Len. I told you I'll come back. "Miku said to me.
"Huh..whos Miku?"both twins said.
"This is your mother...."i said truthfully.
"But did our mother die?"Haku said.
"She did but she is resurrected. Because i did the same i did die but i had the power to do so."i said. I am happy that shes back but she waited for me so...i waited for her.
Persuade me into chapter 9...-.^good luck