chapter 3

"oh you are now awake?" sojung said as she saw the smaller girl opened her eyes.

"what happened, did i got home drunk?" jiyeon asked sojung as she sat up "you don't remember?" sojung asked

"a girl drop you last night and said that you witness a murder hmm i didn't believe her, actually" sojung said.

"so it's not a dream?" jiyeon stand up from her bed.

"hey do you know who dropped me last night?" excitedly waiting for an answer, expecting a specific person.

"i am not sure if she was that one you are talking about but yes her name is hyunjung said and she is exactly the same you said to me she just walked away after i thanked her"

"so it's really not a dream" sojung still confusion about jiyeon's behavior but as she realize something "so it's her? it is true you witness a murder crime?" sojung asked.

jiyeon nodded and said "yes i saw but hyunjung said not to report it and that she'll take care of it"

"yah do you believe her? what if she was the boss or something" sojung said.

"ahh i don't know" jiyeon said "forget it just get ready we still have work we are actually late ms.kim jiyeon and i need to overtime today " sojung said.

-------

while the two girls walking towards the bus station jiyeon recognize a group of men and yes it was the people she saw last and immediately told sojung about it, after that both of them panicked and don't know what to do then a sudden 2016 Jaguar XJ car stopped infront of them and rolled down the window.

"get in" the driver said and as the girls were confused they look at the driver seat looked at the familiar figure it was hyunjung "hurry and get in!" hyunjung shouted at the two girls.

and the two girls got in at the backseat car hyunjung immediately drove "where are you two going?" hyunjung asked the two were still confused "to work" hyunjung didn't ask any more questions as she know some basic info from jiyeon, she drove them to the cafe restaurant were the two work at.

at the cashier both sojung and jiyeon still staring at hyunjung who was sitting in one of the tables at the restaurant "yah she must be a stalker" sojung said to the girl standing next.

"aeyy seolma" jiyeon said while looking at hyunjung "yah we didn't even told her where we work at but she knows and drove us here" sojung said to jiyeon who was tapping at the counter screen taking a costumer's order.

"maybe she just saw as working here before" jiyeon said.

"that's why i am telling you she is a stalker ahhh i don't know i have a bad feeling about her"

"yes what's the matter maam" the two girls stopped talking when a customer called from her seat "jogiyeo the one i ordered was not hot americano it was ice americano i want an ice americano" the customer said.

"but ma'am you already finished the drinks we cannot give you another order unless you pay for it" jiyeon replied nicely to the customer infront her, the customer was frustrated, then was about to pour the remaining hot coffee in her cup to jiyeon but suddenly a tall girl block it so the coffee was all over her white t-shirt along with her black Philipp Plein leather office blazer.

everyone was shocked about the chaos, upon seeing this jiyeon immediately took a display tissue paper on the table wiped the coffee on the girl's clothes as she realized it was hyunjung.

hyunjung grabbed jiyeon's hand which was wiping her Black Philipp Plein leather office blazer "it's ok" hyunjung said while looking at jiyeon and turned around to the customer who just poured the coffee "jogiyeo, you are a saleslady you must know how much this cost" hyunjung said as she recognized the uniform that the costumer was wearing it was the same at the store where she buy that blazer.

"yah isn't that same with the one president shin brought yesterday?" the customer's friend said "yah that's right it's really expensive" the other customer's friend said "yah it's not my fault you are the one who block i am not paying for it" the customer said creating chaos in the café.

"then i'll just pay for it" jiyeon said.

"yah are you crazy?" sojung said while tapping jiyeon's shoulder.

"It's 5 Million won" hyunjung clarify, jiyeon eyes widened she surely doesn't have that much money.

"forget it, i am not asking for a payment i was asking for an a apology" hyunjung said to a customer.

"yah just said sorry everyone is already looking at us" the customer's friend said.

"sorry" the customer said while bowing to hyunjung.

"hmmm not to me, to her her" hyunjung said as she point jiyeon who was beside her "sorry" the customer unsincerely said then walked out with her friends.

hyunjung looked at the girl beside her and said "When will you finish working??".

"why" jiyeon "i need to talk to you" hyunjung said "talk about what" jiyeon replied confusedly "i hate too much questions" hyunjung said as she move to the counter leaving jiyeon in her place.

"are you not gonna take my order?" hyunjung said while looking at jiyeon who was still standing infront of the customer's table.

"ah-ahh yes" jiyeon hurriedly we t to the counter to take hyunjung's order "i want this bread and one ice americano" hyunjung ordered "is that all?" jiyeon said "yes" hyunjung replied as she took out her card to pay.

"ahh no need to pay it's on me" jiyeon said and shocked as she saw the card hyunjung was about to gave her A BLACK CARD.

"I'll take that back" jiyeon said as she gave hyunjung a smile and took the card.