epilogue

"mom!!!! mom!!!! mommy!!!" a kid shouted as she is walking towards a door, knocking, "eomma i am hungry" the kid is now angry "jiyeon eomma!, hyunjung eomma! enough of whatever you are doing now" this kid is not like some of typical spoiled brat kid she is smart at her 5 year old, it's just her temper, who knows where she got those.

"hey your daughter is calling you" hyunjing said as she put her clothes on affair their daughter would come inside the room seeing her parents naked, "yah! she is also your daughter!" jiyeon said as she puts her shorts on "hey i think she got it from you, her short temper" hyunjung said teasing her wife as she heads out of the room lauging.

jiyeon couldn't disagree because she to herself knows she is a short tempered "uri aegi is hungry" hyunjung said as she lifted the kid up to her arms

"i was shouting since awhile ago you and mommy jiyeon must be having so much fun time" hyunjung was surprised and shock at what the kid just said.

"yah what did you told her" jiyeon said as she got out of the room and slapped hyunjung shoulder.

"ohhhh uri aegi come here mommy hyunjung will cook you our favorite food" jiyeon said as she stole the kid from hyunjung's.

"hotpot!!!!" the kid excitedly shouted as jiyeon nodded to her, she clearly got it from her mommy jiyeon, they both love hotpot especially if it was cooked by hyunjung "bingo" jiyeon said.

although their daughter got her attitude and favorite foods and some hobbies from jiyeon, her appearance really is the combination of her parents her eyes are big as hyunjung's but when she smiles it disappeared like jiyeon's, her hair just like hyunjung's long straight black, nose are her parent's nose combined.

hyunjung's now looking at her wife and daughter, smiling, she walks towards them and lifted both of them.

"let's go and eat hotpot!!!" hyunjung shouted jiyeon and her daughter is so light so she is strong enough to lift of them "yah!! we are going to fall" jiyeon shouted.

"yah! did you forget i was a former gruadian who protected you" hyunjung might be a normal human now with no powers she still promise jiyeon that she will protect her and their daughter.

"wahh! i have a two gruadians" the kid shouted as she kissed her parents on their cheeks, it was the cutest kiss ever.

the happy family finally went down and as hyunjung was cooking in the kitchen her wife and daughter is now arranging the table for them to get ready to eat.