•Chapter 2•

Friends?

Y/n's POV

The rain finally stopped, and I finished my pastry. Now, I can finally go out. I stood up, and went to the cashier. I paid them 10 dollars, which was the price of the pastry.

After paying, I left the cafe.

I lowered my head as I walked away from the cafe. It was midnight, the moon could still be seen in the dark blue sky. The cold breeze hitting my whole body, it sent slight shivers down my spine.

I stopped walking, I raised my head up slightly, seeing that I was standing below a large wisteria tree. The sounds of it's leaves rustling could be heard.

There were also it's leaves that were falling down. It's purple leaves reminds me of my homeland.

I just stood there, staring into the beautiful view in front of me.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see..

America's POV

Me and my brothers we're still in France's cafe. I was just looking through my phone, looking at pictures of beautiful girls. Aussie suddenly nudged my shoulder.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What?" I asked.

"Dude ya gotta stop looking at your phone." Aussie said while taking a sip of his drink.

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone on the table.

"What am I suppose to do now?" I groaned and rested my chin on my hand.

"Why don't ya go get some fresh air? It's relaxing." Aussie suggested.

"Fine." I stood up and got out of my seat. Canada and New Zealand noticed.

"Where are you going Ame?" Canada asked, raising his eyebrow.

"To get some fresh air." I walked away from the table and went to the exit, leaving the cafe.

As I got out from the cafe, I was immediately greeted by the cold breeze, which sent slight chills down my spine.

I started to walk, not knowing where I want to go. As I walked, I whistled my favorite song, till I sang the best part.

"Oh I've been shaking, I love it when you go crazy, you take all my inhibitions, baby there's nothing holding me back."
I continued to whistle and sing.

Then, I stopped walking. I looked in front of me, to see the girl in the cafe. She was standing below a wisteria tree.

I decided to approach her. I stood behind her once I got to her and tapped her shoulder.

Y/n's POV

America... Why do I feel like he's trying to stalk me or follow me.. A look of irritation formed on my face.

"What do you want." I said bluntly. America sighed.

"I'm just trying to talk to you" America crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"Now, can you tell me why you didn't tell me your name?" He asked.

"It's called personal reasons, idiot." I said with a slight growl.

America looked at me with a bitter look on his face. "Hey, I'm being friendly to you. Don't be so rude." He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I don't do "friendly"." I crossed my arms while glaring at him.

He glared back at me and grinded his teeth.

Both of us glared at each other, like we were going to kill each other. None of us moved or even looked away.

But the glaring contest was stopped when a bird suddenly flew too us. We immediately broke eye contact.

I quickly waved my hand, making the bird quickly go away from us. I scoffed as it flew away. "Birds."

I looked at America, he looked unbothered. I rolled my eyes looked away from him. Both of us were silent for some time.

But after a moment, America broke the silence. "I'm going now. Nice talking with you I guess." He turned around. Before he began walking, he asked.

"Can you please tell me your name? I won't ask you for it again." He looked at me.

I thought for a moment whether I should say it or not. I sighed as a cold look formed on my face. "Y/n." I said.

America smiled warmly at me. "Nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm sure we'll be good friends." He said, before he looked forward and started walking away from me.

I watched as he walked away. The cold look on my face still present. I crossed my arms. I started to think about what America said in his last sentence.

"Friends huh... Heh, that's something new."

???'s POV

Meditating in the Plane of Euthymia is definitely something. It eases my mind on things. As I was meditating, I heard someone go into the Plane of Euthymia.

"A little birdie is here to deliver some reports~" I heard a voice say. I recognize the voice and opened my eyes to see Miko standing in front of the Plane of Euthymia entrance.

I slowly went down and land on the ground. I walked over to Miko. I look over to her shoulder to see a golden finch on her shoulder.

I held out my index finger for it to fly to. The golden finch flew from Miko's shoulder to my index finger. I slowly pulled my hand closer so I could see the golden finch more closer. I lowered my head slightly to make eye contact with the bird.

"How is she?" I asked. The golden finch chirped. I knew what the bird was saying and smiled.

I raised my head back up to see Miko with a smug smile. The bird flew back to Miko's shoulders.

"Please tell me how she is doing whenever you meet her." I said. The bird chirped, saying yes.

Miko said her goodbyes, before leaving the Plane of Euthymia.

I sighed after Miko left. "Y/n.. I hope you will one day come home soon."

A/n: I unpublished my first book, "an ice cold heart". In my opinion, an ice cold heart wasn't very interesting so I gave up on it. I also don't have any ideas for it. So now, I will be focused on this book.