•Chapter 7•

Dispute

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I yawned as I stretched my arms up. America invited me to stay at his place since I didn't have anywhere to go.

As we were walking there, America was looking at his phone.

My eyes travelled to the phone. "What are you reading?" I asked.

America looked at me, before looking back at his phone. "Some news. They said they saw something flying last night. And it was.. Carrying something." He said.

He looked at me. "Do you perhaps know what it is?" He raised an eyebrow.

I was confused. Something flying... Carrying something.. That sounds slightly familiar.. Wait..

I stopped walking once I realized it. America stopped walking as soon as I did.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He sounded slightly concerned.

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said bluntly as I started walking again, with America following behind.

After a few minutes, we finally reached America's house.

Oh boy.. This guy is rich as hell.

It was also a mansion. Slightly larger than Britain's mansion.

Though, I wasn't surprise. I feel like the tenshukaku is way bigger.

America seemed like he got used to my reaction to large mansions.

"Come on, let's go in." He said as he walked to the door. He stood in front of it while looking at me, waiting for me to follow.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door as well.

America smiled and opened the door for me, using his free hand to gesture me to go in first.

I went inside first. I saw that it was slightly fancy, but not as fancy as Britain's.

America walked inside and stood behind me. "What do you think? Is it better than Britain's?" He smirked.

I glared at him. "I think both are unimpressing." I said bluntly.

America rolled his eyes. "I'll take it as a yes." He said.

Suddenly, we heard a voice coming from the stairs. It was rather.. Childish.

Our attention travelled towards the stairs.

"Dad!" We saw a young boy go down the stairs, happily waving.

America's smile seemed to widen slightly. "Texas!"

America went to stand in front of me as he held out his arms.