•Chapter 3•

Countryhumans?

Y/n's POV

The next day, I went back to the same cafe. It was morning, the sun has fully set, shining the whole world with it's bright light.

I entered the cafe, to be greeted by the French-flagged-face guy. If I remember, America called him France.

"Bonjour! What can I get you today?" He asked as I walked to him. I wore an expressionless look on my face, with my eyes narrowed and eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"The pastry I got yesterday." I said bluntly. France seemed very calm despite my rude behavior. He just smiled and nodded.

"Très bien! Coming right up!" He said joyfully and went to the kitchen to prepare the pastry.

I went over to a table and sat down as I waited for my pastry to come.

Unlike other people, I don't have a phone. I don't need on anyways. It's just a waste of money.

In the corner of my eye, I could see a bright light coming from under my jacket. I looked down to the glowing light.

I slightly moved my jacket to see my Y/v vision glowing.

I was about to fully open my jacket when I suddenly heard someone coming In the cafe. I quickly covered my vision with my jacket and looked up to see America.

He looked around the cafe, before his yes met me. He smiled and walked over to me.

"Hey. I didn't think I'd see you here." He said.

I rolled my eyes. My expression still the same. "So?" I said bluntly.

America chuckled slightly. "Still rude as ever." He said and crossed his arms.

Then, France walked over to us with a plate of pastry. He placed the plate down on the table and looked at me. He smiled warmly.

"Is there anything else you would like order?" He asked. I shook my head no as I received a nod from him.

"Very well. Bon appétit." He bowed before walking away.

America and I looked at each other, before America spoke.

"Eat that pastry first, I have something to ask." He said as he just stood there, waiting for me to eat it.