•Chapter 11•

Lesser Lord Kusanali

???'s POV

"I don't know about this Wanderer.. What if the outsiders find out i'm a God?" I look at Wanderer, with a slight concerned look.

"They won't. So far, no one has noticed me and my sister carrying a vision." Wanderer crossed his arms while looking down at me.

"Gods have a more stronger aura than vision holders. Are you really sure about that?" I raise an eyebrow. Wanderer has been trying to convince me to go see Raiden Y/n. I've met her before, as she is Ei's third puppet.

I could see Wanderer nod. "She probably needs therapy. Even after meeting those so called 'countryhumans'."

I thought about it for a moment, before sighing and nodding. "Very well. I'll give it a try. I'm actually curious what the outside world looks like."

Y/n's POV

After meeting the Southeast Asian trio, America took me back to his mansion. We played games like uno, mario kart, and much more.

Although i never played computer games like that, i was actually good at it. He gave me a spare phone he had, which i secretly threw in the dumpster when he told me to take out the trash (Even though it's his OWN house).

Technology these days are advancing, but I never bothered to even try any electronics like phones, laptops, etc.

It's now night time. America decided to go to sleep early, which I doubt it's what he's doing now. He's probably looking at a social media called tiktok or something. Mostly because there are pretty and "hot" girls he said.

Since he was in his room 'asleep', I decided to go outside.

I went to a forest, nearby from America's house. Usually people wouldn't go out in a dark and creepy forest at night, but I didn't really care, did I?

As I was walking through the forest, I heard slashing sounds. I turned to the source of the slashing sounds, but found nothing.

I shrugged and kept walking. I keep hearing the slashing sounds over and over, and I kept turning around to find nothing.

When the sounds subsided for a moment, I sigh in relief.

I kept walking till.. Something pounced at me, which made me fall down and black out.

Wanderer's POV

I looked my sister's unconscious body on the bed Lesser Lord Kusanali made.

She stood beside me, staring at Y/n's body with concern.

"Are you sure you didn't pounce at her too hard?" She said with a hint of concern in her voice.

I nodded slightly. "I'm sure. She's probably dreaming of getting revenge on Beelzebul."

I chuckle slightly. Lesser Lord Kusanali gave me a concerned look and sigh.

"Let's just wait for her to wake up then." She turned around walked away. Before I followed her, I gave my sister a middle finger.

"Sucks to be you with nightmares." I stuck out my tongue.

I was about to turn around and follow Lesser Lord Kusanali, when she suddenly shot up from the bed.

She glared at me immediately and returned the middle finger

"Sucks to be you with 3 betraya-" Before she could finish, I smacked her head, which made her groan in pain.

She held her head, still glaring at me. "You have mommy issues!" She yelled at me.

I glared at her. "You also have fucking mommy issues!" I yelled back.

Both of us started fighting, sending roasts to each other.

It went on for a good 3 minutes, before Lesser Lord Kusanali caught us.

"Hey you two, stop fighting please. You're just hurting each other with each other's words." She said in a soft tone.

Me and Y/n gave each other one last death glared, before scoffing and looking away.

Lesser Lord Kusanali sighed and looked at Y/n. "Hello, Y/n." She smiled warmly at my sister.

My sister looked at Lesser Lord Kusanali up and down, seeming to not recognize the God of Wisdom in front of her.

After a few moments, she finally recognized Lesser Lord Kusanali and let out a basic "oh".

"What is the God of Wisdom doing here?" She sat by the edge of the bed and raised her eyebrow.

"Giving you therapy." I replied bluntly. Lesser Lord Kusanali gave a baby glare at me, which I also glared at her.

She sighed and looked at Y/n. "That's not really the reason. I just wanted to meet you. It's been a long time since we met."

I nodded in agreement and looked at my sister. She lowered her eyebrow as her expression turned blank.

"Oh. Well you could've ask me to go back to Teyvat to pay a visit. It's been boring." She said in her blunt tone.

I chuckle slightly. "Let me guess, it's those countryhumans huh?" For some reason, everytime I say the word 'countryhumans', it just makes me feel annoyed.

"America has been taking me to different country's places. So far 2 mansions and met 5 countries." She said.

I could see Lesser Lord Kusanali clap slightly. "Does that mean you're making friends?" She asked in a soft tone.

Y/n stared at Lesser Lord Kusanali for a moment, before rolling her eyes. "Yeah no. I'd rather have Hilichruls as 'friends' than those countryhumans."

Lesser Lord Kusanali chuckled slightly. "You're still that blunt Y/n I know.. You and your brother are alike, you know?"

I rolled my eyes and grinned. "After all, we're brother and sister." I glared at Y/n, which she returned.

No one's POV

Nahida placed her hand on Y/n's hand. Y/n stared at Nahida in confusion.

"I'm sure you'll accept the friendship you built with them soon, you're still making progress." She smiled warmly.

Y/n didn't believe much of Nahida's words and just rolled her eyes.

Nahida pulled her hand and dropped them to her sides. "Since I'm new here.. Would you mind giving me a tour of The United States of America?"

Y/n thought about it for a moment, before nodding. "Fine." She said bluntly.

Nahida kept her warm smile. "Thank you, Y/n." Nahida thanked.

Wanderer watched the two from his position, while smirking. He sighed and leaned in a wall as he continued watching the two talking.

A/n

Helloo! A little info about the location of the story! So, the countryhumans have mansions in the USA. It's only temporary mansions for important meetings and such, so they don't have to go far to reach the meeting building. But, all of them still have their own mansion or buildings in their own country. That's all I could say, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I tried my best to add some comedy :')

I love you all! <33

~Yuki