•Chapter 4•

Truth or dare

Y/n's POV

Well.. This isn't the greeting I expected. This is annoying.

"G'day mate!"
"Kon'nichiwa!"
"Guten tag."
"привет."
"Bonjour!"

And much more. Maybe they'll leave me alone after this..

.............

I was wrong.

Many countries kept on trying to talk to me, they won't leave me alone.

I noticed that France, the guy who ran the cafe where I met America, was also here. I don't know how he got here faster than me and America.

The whole time, I kept my expressionless look. Well.. Almost. The countries were getting on my nerves.

France who was standing beside me was fidgeting my hair. "You have gorgeous and soft hair Mon amour! What kind of lotion do you use if I may ask?" He asked as he continued fidgeting my hair.

"I don't use any products nor do I brush my hair." I responded bluntly.

France was slightly shocked at my response. "You don't? But your hair looks well-treated!" He stopped fidgeting my hair.

Before I could respond, the sound of shoes clacking approached us. France and my attention travelled to the source of the sound, to see a man in an elegant and fancy suit walked over to us. He had the United Kingdom flag on his face.

He wore a soft smile on his lips. He bowed in front of us.

"Greetings, my name is The United Kingdom, or UK. But please call me Britain." Britain said in a calm tone. Though, he was speaking in a British accent.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Y/n." I said bluntly.

Britain had a slight bitter look on his face. He didn't seem to take my rude attitude calmly.

France noticed and went over to stand beside Britain. He placed a hand on Britain's shoulder. Britain looked at France and raised an eyebrow. France then whispered something to Britain's ear. Once France was done, Britain sighed and nodded.

Britain's soft smile returned. He took my hand and kissed the back of my hand, before pulling away and letting go of my hand. "Lovely to meet you dear." He said as he kept his soft smile.