•Chapter 19•

Feelings, letter

Feelings, letter

Normal - Present
Italic - Highlighted mention/memory

Keywords : (F/d) - Fav drink

"Where will you continue your journey, Y/n?" A familiar student asked while raising their eyebrow.

"Good question, but it's none your concern." I bluntly answered, crossing my arms over my chest and narrowed my eyes.

The student frowned and huffed. "Hey, I was just curious! No need to be all cool and stuff." They pouted.

I rolled my eyes to their statement. "Well, you should've kept your curiosity to yourself if I wasn't going to answer." I said. They didn't seemed pleased by my answer.

"Oh come on! How was I suppose to know you weren't going to answer?! Pleasee, just tell me! My curiosity is eating me alive!" They huff again, probably gonna explode anytime soon.

I sighed and looked away, staying silent for a moment before answering. "I plan on wandering beyond Teyvat, and I will carry out that plan." I answered, which caught their attention.

"Beyond Teyvat? You mean, you're actually going to leave?" They asked, a sad expression decorating their face.

"Yes, I am. I expect you to remove that poor expression of yours." I stated. The student sighed and shook their head slightly.

"If that's so, then I hope you take care of yourself on your journey." They said, forcing a smile upon their lips. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I replied.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I sighed as I recalled the memory. It took place a few days before I left Teyvat. I went back to Sumeru city after visiting Fontaine. I met a student from the akademiya when I was there.

They were friendly, and surprisingly managed to tolerate my rude self. Whenever I go around the city, they always have ways to track me for no reason.

Even if they were there to be my company, I never considered them as a friend. But now that I'm slowly losing my blunt self, I see them as an actual friend.

They may not expect me to consider them as one, and I can't tell them either. The memory took place 300 years ago, so they're probably dead by now.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt soft fur coming in contact with my skin. I look to my side to see Kaminari rubbing it's head on my arm.