•Chapter 12•

Similarity?

Y/n's POV

America dropped me off in another country's home, which was Japan.

Surprisingly, Japan had a twin sister named Japania (Basic, I know).

Both of them are obsessed with this fictional story called 'anime'.

Now, I was just listening to Japania blabbering about anime and stuff while Japan just worked.

"Hey Y/n-san! You would look great as an anime character! You have the features as one as well.." She said, examining my whole body.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really? Never thought of that." I say quietly.

Japania placed a hand under her chin to make a thinking pose. She thought for a moment, before getting an idea.

She grabbed a book that was on the table and showed me drawings, which I assumed she made.

"I'm making a series of my own, and was thinking of how I should make the main character. Normally people would start making the main character designs, but I started with the side characters." Japania said, as she pulled back her book and took a look at it, before looking at me.

"You would be great as a main character! If it's okay, can I add you in my series?" She asked, waiting for my answer with curiosity.

I thought for a moment, thinking if I should accept. I mean, why would I fit as a main character? Litteraly, I look like a villain.

After a few seconds, I nodded. "Fine." I crossed my arms as I saw Japania's expression lighten up.

Her cat ears perked up as she looked so happy to my answer. She immediately went over to me and hugged me tightly.

Gosh.. How much I hate hugs.

"Arigato Y/n-san!!" She exclaimed and hugged my tighter, making it hard to breath.

I sighed and patted her back. Japan who saw that I was struggling in her embrace looked up from his laptop and sighed.

"Japania, I think you're too tight." He said, making Japania pull back immediately and apologized.

All of us continued to do our thing as I just watch Japania draw my character design.

But in my honesty, I do find her drawings quite marvelous.