Chapter 8 - Do we need Chapter names?

So, here we are, after thinking for a bit i'm making this chapter, i'll explain things at the end. And i can't think straight, doing a RP while writing this :D

---------------------------------------------------------

Narrator. (Me :D)

---------------------------------------------------------

It's hard, Jace and Florence left a while back to go back to their jobs, Glorious hasn't been himself lately, Neo, trapped in the middle of this mess, is trying to figure out what's going on with Glorious, while also trying to still adjust into the life of being a Gootraxian. Neo sees himself in front of Dr.Blackthorn's mutulated body,  blood on his paws.

Glorious on the other hand, has had other things to worry about, many things.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jace's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

Jace walked around the Lab, having been apointed head Scientist after Dr.Blackthorn's death, he had changed it back to being tested on how the Gootraxians react to diferent substances. Florence had stayed close since the incident, basically becoming Jace's own bodyguard. That incident was a week ago now, and Jace hadn't heard anything from Neo nor the Hazzy yet, he was hoping they were doing fine.

Current word count: 254

So, sorry for the lack of updates, i have school soon so updates will be extremely slow now. And I apologize for the short chapter again, i really haven't got a story board and i've got to continue my free flow soon again. If anything happens so that i have to go offline for an extended period of time, i'll announce it. With that said, i wish you all a good day/night/whatever time it is for you.