CHAPTER NINE

Benjamin paced back and forth in the room. Never would he ever think that he would be in such a situation in his entire life. Benjamin thought that his life would continue to be the way it has always been. Incredibly mundane. But here he was admiring the majestic bedroom of the prince of Solara.

As you step into this grand bedroom, you are greeted by an expansive space that feels more like a luxurious suite. The bed, adorned with plush pillows and elegant linens, stands beneath a circular mirror that reflects the room's magnificence. To the right, a rectangular mirror with golden accents adds a touch of regal charm. The polished mahogany floor exudes richness, while a soft grey fur carpet graces the front of the bed, inviting you to sink your toes into its comforting embrace. Candles flicker in every corner, casting a warm and intimate glow, while grey drapes frame the windows, adding a touch of elegance. A dazzling diamond chandelier hangs in the center, illuminating the room with its radiant sparkle. The walls, painted in shades of grey with delicate white accents, create a serene and sophisticated atmosphere. As you explore further, you discover plush grey couches and bean bags scattered throughout the room, providing cozy seating options. This bedroom, or rather, suite, is a true haven of luxury and comfort, inviting you to indulge in its opulence.

Prince Vlad sat on his bed, looking very fondly at his soulmate. Amusement was written all over the mutant prince's features as his eyes followed Benjamin's every step, every movement, every action. He looked as Benjamin grazed his fingers along the walls of the room and looked up at the ceiling in astonishment. He looked as Benjamin admired the carpeted floor, and even the candles that seemed to occupy every corner of the space.

Sensing that the prince was looking at him, Benjamin spun on his heels to face him, but even then, the mutant Prince did not look away. He didn't care if Benjamin caught him blatantly staring at him.

"Are those real diamonds?" Benjamin asked, pointing to the magnificent chandler.

Prince Vlad nodded. "All the crystals are diamonds."

Benjamin nodded slowly and looked back up at the chandler. "How many diamonds is that?"

"I don't know, maybe around sixty thousand, but if you want to know the exact number, I can have someone dismount it and count them all." Said the prince.

Benjamin laughed. "Wait, can you actually do that?."

Benjamin didn't know why, but he was starting to feel very comfortable in the presence of Prince Vlad, much more comfortable than when they first met less than an hour ago. He guessed it had something to do with the bond that the mutant Prince told him about.

Prince Vlad nodded. "I can get all the staff to climb to the top of the castle and jump down one by one, purely for entertainment, and no one would be able to stop me."

Benjamin laughed even harder. "Now that I would pay to see."

"You don't need to pay, you will have the front row in the VIP section."

Benjamin looked around the room once again, then he looked at the prince with a small smile etched on his face. "This place is beautiful." He said to the prince.

Never looking away from Benjamin, Prince Vlad stood to his feet, and walked closer to his soulmate. When the distance between the two of them were closed, Prince Vlad gently placed his hands on Benjamin's shoulders.

"Not as beautiful as you are." He said with his voice ever so husky. He then pulled away and turned his head, leaving Benjamin in slight confusion. Benjamin was already getting used to the touch of the mutant Prince.

"Sorry," He said softly while shaking his head. "Sorry for touching you without your permission, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, I'm sure all this is already stressful for you." He said lowering his head to look at the floor.