Handheld

Warning: slight smut I will tell you when it happens.

Waltson was sacred for his life again the moment he woke up to the smell of food being cooked. His heart jumped, knowing it did not smell like a burger or chicken; it smelled off; it smelled like burning corpses when they were burned during the recent return of the black plague.

Waltson shivers and starts to cry, knowing his own kind is being cooked on a stovetop.
But when he looked up and over, he saw something else, not humans. Thankfully, it was an eel-like thing that seemed to smell like corpses. He knows that type of electrical eel that swims in rivers in the land of aires.
The giant ate it with a knife and fork and some other stuff that looked like herbs.

There was a knock at the door. Night terror, if that's your stage, come in.

The blue and white figure walked in with a flick of a feather end tip tail.
He looked half blue on one side and the other white, or very bright blue. He had lime-green eyes and short hair. He dressed in a maid's outfit.

Master the Thing spoke in a boyish voice. Waltson assumed he was a femboy or something since he seemed pretty girly with a pink necklace and pink earrings.

He walked over to Waltson.

Oh, that's what humans look like, but he seemed to be shrunken down. The female guy asked

Waltson was confused, and then night terror growled. Making the guy jump and freeze still

I shrunk him to keep him thinking I'm gigantic and don't have to use my powers to keep him giant.

That's when it hit him. No wonder everything is like normal here; even man made it look totally different, but unfortunately he was tricked into thinking that he was a giant anteater and they were the small ants to feed off of.

But really, in his true form, he was the same size as them. How disappointing! Waltson did not mind being small and being overpowered; he does not know why he feels aroused when the night terror looms over him and holds him in his hand.

Waltson shook his head. Night terror laughed

You like being a little small, huh? I'm glad you like it anyway. What's important, Iceberg?

That's his name. Waltson now knows the guy waved his tails side to side, anxiously telling him that they will soon return to his castle and will find a better temporary place to stay next time.

Night terror grunts, shrugs, and dismisses the fem boy. With a wave of his hand and ice, he leaves and closes the door.

Here it is.

Night Terror walked over to Waltson with a smirk on his face. He opened the cage door, and Waltson scrambled for his life, trying to run away to the back of the cage only to be picked up and grabbed by the giant hands. He holds his whole body tight and snug, but not too hard to hurt Waltson.

Any moment of night terror can squeeze him, breaking his bones. Waltson was breathlessly scared and shivered, remembering what Night Terror said before he fell asleep last night.

Night terror licked his lips and loosened his grip on Waltson, and he was free to move in with an open palm and was finally able to breathe better with less anxiety.

Stay still; you will enjoy this night of terror.
Anxiety hit his heart, and it was pounding in his chest. He was being handheld by the giant hands.

He felt his stomach being pressed by the giant thumb. He he, and at a sudden moment, the feeling in his gut twisted into a knot.
Night Terror's face looked amused and intrigued by the sight. He kept pressing his thumb on his small body, his chest, his stomach, and then his pants.

Blush creeped across his face. He was turned on. He felt so good, and he felt a sudden urge for the giant man.
And his thumb keeps repeating the same three places over and over again in a nice looped pattern. Soon enough, Waltson was gasping for air. The feeling of his legs trembled at the touch. He was hard as a rock.

How do you feel when I do this? The giant grins aren't painful.

Yes, it was painful, but in a good way, he had almost no thoughts in his head when Waltson suddenly moaned, making night terror stop.

He begged for it to continue, and he grinded his hips. He was slapped down and pinned to the desk. He choked on air, trying to breathe. I see now that night terror started to speak in a harsh tone. You humans are disgusting. He spat at Watson to blush. He went into absolute fear. In his eyes, reality kicks in. He was not trying to turn him on, was he? But what else did he mean when he said he would be fun to play with?

You really thought dirty, didn't you? When I said that, I was thinking of controlling your mind, tiring you to strings like a puppet, and torturing you with pain, but you would like that, would you? Waltson saw anger in his face; he knew he screwed up, and he sure saw a bit of blush on his face too, but he was unsure. He looked away, and when he looked back, night terrors faces grew more red than before night terrors even looked away. He covered his face with his other hand.

I never felt like this, he mumbled, still covering his face. You make me feel something human, which makes me feel something I don't want to feel ever again. Waltson was shocked by this and feels embarrassed and ashamed of himself, knowing he made a big mistake. Give me one good reason not to kill you right now and why you should be spared for those thoughts of yours.

Waltson gulps, knowing he cannot defend his position with his hands.