Chapter 1: The Start of it all

"Before time began there was... the cube..." a strong low voice begins to speak. A large object seems to be floating, as if weightless, the surface appears to be covered in mountains and valleys, could it be a planet?

"We know not where it comes from... only that it holds the power to create worlds, and fill them... with life..." the voice continues, "That is how our race was born... for a time we lived in harmony, but like all great power... some wanted it for good, others for evil..." The object from before is getting farther away, it's not a round object but a square.

"And so began the war..." the voice growls with anger, "A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death..." We get farther and farther away and see, yes, this is a cube floating aimlessly in space. The mountains and valleys are strange unknown images and carvings that appear to be letters or words but are unreadable.

"And the cube was lost to the far reaches of space... We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home..." the voice loses its anger, and now holds desperation, "Searching every star, every world..." The cube continues its path until it runs into a group of asteroids, they first appear large but are quite small in comparison to the cube. The asteroids throw it off its original path. Making it fly off in a new direction. A blue ball in space appears and the cube gets pulled by the planet's gravity. It begins its plummet toward the surface, becoming a large fireball.

"And just when all hope seemed lost... message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called... Earth." the voice goes quiet for a moment, "But we were already too late."