Chapter 4: New Car, New Adventure

"I got a little surprise for you, son," Ron says as he drives towards a car dealership. (Y/N) sits in the back with a big smile on their face, already knowing Ron's 'evil' plan.

"What kind of s-," Sam goes quiet when he sees where his dad is bringing him. "Yeah, a little surprise." Ron pulls into a Porsche dealership.

"No. No, no, no, no! Dad! Oh, you gotta be kidding me," Sam starts to freak out thinking his dad is going to get him a brand new Porsche.

"Yeah. I am. You're not getting a Porsche," Ron laughs as he drives through the dealership, (Y/N) is laughing in the back as well.

"You think that's funny?"

"Very funny," (Y/N) says through their chuckles.

"Yeah, I think it's funny," Ron pulls out of the dealership and continues to drive.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"You think I'd really get you a Porsche? For your first car?" Ron turns and parks in front of a used car lot.

"I don't want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing," Sam pouts. (Y/N) stops paying attention to the two men and looks at the car lot.

The lot is full of cars. Some are old-looking, some are dirty, some are rusty, and most are all of the above. There is even an ostrich in a small cage labeled 'Bolivia's Petting Zoo.' On what looks to be a billboard sign is 'Auto Sale's, Bolivia's Finest Quality' and a sign below it saying "Select Used Cars". As everyone gets ready to leave the car (Y/N) sees an old yellow car in the corner of their eye drive past. They try to get a better look at it, but it's already gone. The group can hear a man yell but doesn't know what he is saying. Sam and Ron walk closer to the cars.

"Here? No, no, no, what is this? You said- you said half a car, not half a piece of crap, Dad," Sam says as he points to some of the cars in front of him.

"When I was your age, I'd have been happy with four wheels and an engine."

"Dad, (Y/N) even had a better car than these," Sam tries to throw them into the conversation.

"Eh... not really. Sure my car looked ok, but it was still pretty shitty," (Y/N) tells Sam. Seeing that his cousin won't help him he decides to go back to bickering with his dad.

"Okay, let me explain something to you. Okay? You ever see 40-year-old virgin?" Sam says as he points to the car on his left.

"Yeah," Ron replies, only paying half attention. They hear a clown horn behind them, Sam and Ron ignore it, but (Y/N) decides to turn and see the clown with the sign being chased away. (Y/N) raises a brow wondering what was going on.

"Okay, That's what this is. And this is 50-year-old virgin," Sam points to the car on his right.

"Ah, okay."

"You want me to live that life? Hmm?" Sam asks, sounding offended.

"No sacrifice-" Ron starts.

"Yeah, no victory," Sam tries to interrupt.

"No victory," Ron finishes the family motto.

"You know, I got it. The old Witwicky motto, Dad." Before the two can continue their conversation a black man with a big smile wearing a floral shirt, and fancy hat walks over to the group.

"Gentlemen," the man sees (Y/N), still in uniform, "And soldier. Bobby Bolivia, Like the country, except without the runs, " Bobby lets out a unique laugh and shakes Ron's hand, "How can I help you?"

"Well, my son here... looking to buy his first car," Ron pats Sam's shoulder. (Y/N) holds back a laugh at seeing Sam appearing very annoyed and absolutely done after dealing with his dad.