Tomorrow Was The Reality

Summary: And then there was Jax Teller

Pairings: Jack O'Malley X Reader, Jax Teller X Reader

Rating: mild

Warnings: language, safe sex talk, arrest, car chase, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 6K

"Dad!" Finn says from across the table, still laughing a bit, "And then, Brody, he blocked the shot

"Dad!" Finn says from across the table, still laughing a bit, "And then, Brody, he blocked the shot. Not everyone saw it, but I got to witness it first hand, and it was awesome," Jack gives a big smile to Finn, reaching over to rustle his hair, and your son looks over at you with a smile. "Dinner is delicious, isn't it dad?"

"Your mom is always a good cook," he answers immediately. You thank him, taking a bite of your food. "Finny, make sure you eat your broccoli. It's not that bad."

"Can you stay the night?" You clear your throat, giving a quick kick to Jack, who looks at Finn unsure of what to say.

"I can, um...well, I can...why don't we watch a movie until you fall asleep?"

"And then you sneak out?"

"Finn, your dad isn't sneaking out. He's going to his apartment. Finish your food, and both of you put your things in the dishwasher. The kitchen is already cleaned up. So don't make a mess, but I'm going to take a shower," Jack says your name quietly, but you shake your head no. Grabbing your phone off the counter when you go into your room.

Taking a deep breath, and rubbing your hand on your neck. Things were far too comfortable. You enjoyed Jack coming over more nights for dinner, but you wondered if it was giving Finn the wrong impression. It seemed like as of late all you did was make mistakes.

You look at your phone, and smile at the recent selfie from Frank, "Do you think you'll remarry?" You text him, and throw your phone on the bed, a bit disgruntled that you even sent that.

He responds immediately, and you clamor to grab up the phone, Yes. Do you want more kids?

Yes. At least one more, but preferably more.

I'm glad we've moved past our likes and dislikes, and we can get into the things that really matter. Now, have you always wanted to stay here?

Oh, he was good. Of all the times that you had Frank had been talking, it was casual. Never deep enough to get to the point that it went into the future, and what you wanted. But he wanted to get married. And you told him you wanted more kids.

I've always wanted three or four total kids.

You smile looking at your phone, sending him a quick photo of yourself and telling him that was a good number. Finn runs upstairs to his room, while a shadow looms outside of the bedroom. It didn't take a genius to figure out who it was. "What do you want Jack?"