Chapter 1

It is time for us to head to Johto, now Lillie is with me as we promised to travel together in Johto. As for the Pokemon, we bring Pikachu, Charizard, Charla, Butterfree, Pink Butterfree, Lapras, and some Pokemon that still need to evolve in our team with us. And once we are prepared, we are now headed to Johto.

"Strange...this place is quite misty..." Lillie says to me.

"I know. Don't tell me that we're lost in the forest..." I say.

Just then, we hear something and we decide to follow the sound, and we find that there is a shadow standing on the water. "A Pokemon..." Lillie says. "And it's beautiful..."

Then the Pokemon just hops away. We try to follow the Pokemon, and then we finally find New Bark Town.

"There it is! New Bark Town!" I say. "A town with the winds of a New Beginning blows! Our adventure starts right here."

When we get to the lab, we notice a strange red-haired boy sneaking at the window, muttering, "So this is the famous Elm Pokemon Lab... What are you two staring at?"

We didn't think much about it before we enter the lab and meet Professor Elm. And once we enter the lab, Professor Elm asks, "Are you the new trainers that are going to start the journey?"

"Uh... sorry, but we're not..." I say. We introduce ourselves and Professor Elm says, "Ah, you must be the new League winner of the Kanto Region."

"Yeah, that's right. And I'm here to register for the Pokemon League!" I say.

"So that means you know about Professor Samuel Oak!" Elm says.

"Professor Oak gave me Pikachu and he was a friend of mine." I say.

"He is really nice, have you met him yourself, Professor Elm?" Lillie asks.

"Of course, I know Professor Oak. I'm his top student. I still remember the paper that I submitted to him at the university. Professor Oak only gives me an A minus because he couldn't recognize my genuineness."

We wince a little after what he said, and Professor Elm also tells us about how he makes Professor Oak his personal enemy and we can only sweatdrop. But then, we hear the door and we turn around. We are surprised to see who we run into.

"Reisa! East!" I say, and the siblings also notice us, "Ash! Lillie!"

We either share a hug or shake hands, and Reisa asks, "What are you doing here?"

"We're here for the Johto League. What about you guys?" Lillie says.

"Our Dad decides to drop us here for the journey in Johto." East says. "I already got my starter, but Reisa wants to get a starter here in Johto."

"I see..." I say with delight. But it turns out that we are not the only ones in the room. There are two other people in the room and they are confused about us.

"Uh, East, Reisa, do you know these two?" The girl asks, and Reisa says, "Oh, Ash, Lillie, this is Ethan and Kris, we met in front of the town and we decided to tag along." She turns to the two new trainers. "And these two are Ash and Lillie. They are our childhood friends."

"I remember you, you were the one that defeated the Kanto League and the Elite Four but refuses to battle the Champion." Ethan says.

"Oh, that is me alright." Ash says as he rubs his head. "So Kris and Ethan, what are your dreams if I may ask?"

"I want to partake in the leagues of course." Ethan says with determination.

"And I want to fill up the Pokedex. Kris says.