Chapter 32

The next day, when we head out from the hotel, we are surprised to see a lot of Team Rocket grunts surrounding the area. I ask, "What is going on here?"

My mom is already battling the grunts, and she notices us coming and says, "Ash, guys. It seems that Team Rocket has returned. They are occupying the Radio Tower."

We are shocked, and we also see Lance helping my Mom. Lance says, "You guys go to the Radio Tower, we'll handle the grunts on the streets."

We nod as we quickly head there. The stairs are blocked by a grunt and he says, "Who are you? We have some business going on. I was told not to let anyone pass but Team Rocket! Do you understand? You are only allowed to come through when you are wearing the cool black uniform for Team Rocket!"

Then we are shoved away. Lillie says, "So we have to find another way to go through..."

"I wonder if Goldenrod City has a secret entrance there." East says as we all head there. The tunnel is actually deserted, except for a single Rocket grunt at the memorial Photo studio.

"Huh? Are you newcomers, too? We had to recruit new members for the Radio Tower mission. Then we ran out of uniforms. I heard this studio has some, so I decided to 'borrow' one. Since you're here, why don't you change as well?"

Then she gives us a lot of Rocket grunts costumes, and we all smile as we change our outfits in the dressing rooms. Once we're done, the grunt says, "Look at you! Pretty good! Oh, but you shouldn't try to scare people walking around looking like that, OK?"

We get back to the Radio Tower, the grunt says, "Ha! You must be new! You look pretty good in the Team Rocket uniforms!"

Then before he can let us go, Silver and Ariel arrive and Silver yells, "Hey Team Rocket! Stop going around in groups and troubling people. You cowards!"

Ariel notices our faces and says, "Wait, you guys? What are you doing here?"

I shush them and say, "We're trying to sneak into the Radio Tower by disguising as their grunts."

"No way... You think you're strong now that you look like them? That's foolish! You shouldn't wear those things!" When the grunt asks what's going on, never thought we were going to do the same thing as those idiot trio... tearing off our costumes and showing our real selves.

"You're not newcomers? Then battle with me!"

He uses two Raticate to battle, but they are easily defeated. He says, "You're too powerful! You could spoil our plan! I have to inform the others!"

After the grunt runs away, Ariel says, "So Team Rocket is upstairs. Let's go."

We head upstairs, and we battle some grunts who are blocking our way. We defeat them and continue going upstairs. Reisa says, "Those grunts seem to be newcomers who don't know what Team Rocket actually does..."

"They probably fooled them into believing Team Rocket is doing something good." I say, "And that's why we can't kill them... they are not really that evil."

The third floor has some grunts and a scientist in the area, we are still able to take them out, and we are now in front of the locked gate. A woman says, "Team Rocket's boss has locked himself in. But the director can open it. He's up on the fifth floor. Please save him!"

We head to the fourth floor, and we find DJ Mary and Ben there. Mary says, "Why? Why do I have to suffer through this? Meowth! Help me!"

Meowth is actually battling some grunts, and Ben says, "Team Rocket... There is something they lack. It is music! Music enriches people's hearts and souls. Music lovers would never do such horrible things at a place like the Radio Tower!"