Chapter 19

When we arrive at the Bell Tower, we manage to meet a man and he gives us the Dowsing Machine, we take the item, which is actually useful for finding the hidden items.

When we are in front of the tower, we notice that it is burnt. Kris says, "Is this the Bell Tower? I mean...it looks burnt..."

"The Bell Tower is actually over there." Lillie points at the other tower beside the tower we're in front of.

I say, "This is the Burnt Tower. I have heard of a legend...this tower is formerly known as Brass Tower, it was once as majestic as the Bell Tower to the east. Built 700 years ago, it was said to be the roost of a silver-colored Pokémon and the rainbow-hued Pokemon. But 150 years ago, the tower was struck by a lightning bolt that ignited a fire that raged for three days. Both Pokemon that roosted on the Bell Tower escaped to the skies unharmed, and a sudden downpour quenched the fire. The silver Pokémon flew off, while the rainbow Pokémon resurrected three nameless Pokémon that perished in the blaze before flying off as well."

"And they are the Ho-Oh and Lugia." East says. "My Mom did tell me about the legends when we were little."

And when we entered the place, we noticed two trainers in front of us. We of course recognize one of the two people.

"Uncle Morty!" We gasp in delight, and Morty is surprised to see us.

"Ash! Lillie! Reisa! East!" He gasps in surprise, but then the other man walks to us and says, "My name is Eusine. I'm on the trail of a Pokémon named Suicune. I heard rumors that Suicune is here, so I came to look. Take a look at the basement through the hole in the floor."

We follow the man as we peek through the place, and we are surprised to see Raikou, Entei, and even Suicune there. Eusine points at Suicune and says, "There. Suicune is down there. I could go downstairs, but I knew it would run away in no time. I know. I have tried many times..."

Morty says, "Eusine might be very fond of Suicune, but he doesn't mean any harm."

"So you guys know him?" Kris asks.

"This is Morty, he's an old friend of my parents, and he is also the Gym Leader of Ecruteak City." I say.

"Wait, he's the gym leader?" Ethan gasps.

"Because my old friend is here on the trail of Suicune, I decided to investigate the Burned Tower. Ecruteak has a legend about these legendary Pokémon: Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. As the Gym Leader of Ecruteak, I must have a proper understanding of it."

Before he can continue, Silver suddenly appears in front of us, and he seems to be holding a woman in his arms. "You..."

Silver says, "Oh, it's you."

Morty notices that the one he's holding is a girl, and Morty says, "Irena! What have you done to my daughter?"

"I've done nothing. I merely found her here and thought I should extend a helping hand. She's all yours now." Silver just throws Irena to Morty, and then he turns to us, "You must be here to catch the legendary Pokémon to make yourself look strong."

"What do you mean?" Kris asks.

"That is only a dream. You see, the legendary Pokémon suits a Trainer like me who has sworn to become the strongest Trainer. A battle with Team Rocket Grunts is just right for you!" Silver says.

"Excuse me?" We are offended by his words, and I decide to fight him. Silver sends out Gastly as his first Pokemon, I go for Croconaw and it defeats the Pokemon with ease. The Zubat is defeated by Pikachu's Thunderbolt, and Magnemite is defeated by Houndoom's Fire Fang."