Chapter 3

"All right. So targets name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here. And he's never been busted cause he doesn't leave a paper trail." Brain says as they all walk to the table.

"No paper trail means no banks. And no banks means cash houses." Gisele tells them.

"That's right. Ten of them to be exact. Spread throughout the city." Brain says spreading out a map.

"And we're gonna hit 'em all." Dom tells them.

"All of them?" Tej asks

"All of them." Dom tells him.

"That sounds crazy." Roman says "I know right i'm in!" Harley says making Dom smile.

"Bring us to a whole nother country. So we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business, sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all. But personal ain't good business. I can't do this, homey." Roman says walking away.

"So what we're talking about is a hundred million dollars." Dom says smirking making Roman literally stop and turn around.

"You say what? Hundred- Hundred see, sometimes I be overthinking man, and uh you know, I know we just met, but you just gotta." Roman says as he walks back making Tej shake his head at him and Harley giggle.

"That's right. A hundred million dollars. And everything we take we split even." Dom tells them

"That's a little over 11 million apiece. I.am.down." Tej says nodding.

"I'm in. Eleven million sound like a whole lot of viginal activity to me." Roman says making Harley frown in question.

"You can't pull off 10 heists on the same mark. You just can't." Gisele tells Dom.

"You know, as soon as we hit the first one, they're gonna do everything they can to protect the rest." Han tells him making Harley make eye contact with him.

"Exactly." Dom says making them look at each other.

"Here Harls this is yours." Mia says dropping a duffel bag making Harley smile.

Harley opens the bag and squeals out happily seeing her weapons and clothes.

Harley changes out of her jumpsuit and looks at the others staring at her. "What?" she asks confused

"No nothin you just keep doin you pretty lady." Roman tells her as she laughs.

Harley picks up her gun kissing it as she put it on her hip

Harley picks up her gun kissing it as she put it on her hip. Harley picks up her mallet and looks at them.

"Goody. Something tells me a whole lot of people bout to die." Harley tells them excitedly.

" Harley tells them excitedly

"She's hot but she scares me." Roman whispers to Brian making him laugh.

"Harls put it down no mallet." Mia tells her making her pout.

"Boo no fun." Harley says making Dom chuckle at her.