Chapter 15

Hobbs stops the car making them get down.

As they walk towards Dom, Reyes falls to the ground coughing.

"Help me." Reyes calls out to Hobbs. Harley and Hobbs don't even spare him a glance and shoot him at the same time.

"That's for V." "And that's for my team, you son of a bitch." Hobbs says after Harley.

"Dommy! Bri!" Harley says running to them with open arms hugging them both in relief.

They let go and stand next to each other.

"It's a hell of a mess." Hobbs tells them. "Yeah it is." Brian tells him.

"Now you know. I can't let you three go. I ain't made that way. The way I see it, you've earned yourself 24 hours... Money stays though." Hobbs tells them.

"If I were you. I'd use the time. Make peace with whatever demons you got left." Hobbs tells them as Harley yawns.

"Cause come tomorrow... I will find you." Hobbs tells them making the three smile.

The three turn around to get in the car. Dom opens the door for Harley letting her get in the back.

"Toretto. I'll see you soon." Hobbs tells him.

"No you won't." Dom tells him as he gets in the car.

"Come on you guys a girl's starvin over here and i'm missin my bruce and Han." Harley says.

Hobbs and Elena watch as the car drives away from them. Hobbs walks towards the vault.

Hobbs opens the vault and looks inside seeing it empty.

~flashbacks~

"Thanks guys" Dom says through the talky. "I'll see you in the other side." Roman says.

Dom and Brian change the vault with the garbage truck that Gisele drives as Leo and santos hook the fake on to the cars.
-end-

Hobbs looks at Elena as he chuckles.

"They really are something." Hobbs says looking at the road.