Chapter 8

italic= flashback

"Hey Toretto." Hobbs says as Harley gets out of Han's embrace on her hip and walks towards Dom with Bruce behind her growling at the cops.

"You're under arrest." He tells him.

"Arrest? I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How bout you Brain?" Dom says as Brian looks at them.

"No, not one bit. Harley?"

"Not even a lil tinsy bit. Right buddy." Harley says smiling making Bruce make a laughing sound.

"Oh just give it a minute. It'll sink in." Hobbs tells them as Harley sees the lady wearing the necklace she gave Letty and Dom making her frown and glare at her.

Dom looks at Elena as she glared at him. Harley moves a little making Dom grab her arm to steady her. For a brief moment they have a silent conversation.

"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes." Brain tells Hobbs.

"I don't give a shit. I'm just here to bring in two assholes whose name hit my desk, and I can't forget about the psycho bitches name whose name is back on my desk." Hobbs says making Harley glare at him.

"Yeah sounds like a real hero. "Brain says as Harley sticks her tongue out at hobbs.

"That's funny." Hobbs says walking close to him. "From a guy who took the oath of a cop and then went against everything it stood for some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench." Hobbs says making Dom side eye him.

"Shut it you wannabe batman." Harley tells him looking at him deadly.

"I can't forget about you. The Harleen Frances Quinzel. You had a great career, but blew it off for a crazy man that was a killer and a theif. You've done some real bad shit woman. I'll even kill you if I have to, just like Joker." Hobbs tells her making her angrier as tears pool up in her eyes.

***Harley was in her home gathering all her important things and grabbing all her money and clothes for her and Mr J.

"Harley daring, we gotta go." Joker says coming into their shared room with a backpack.

Harley nods frantically and opens up the floor board that had the passports and hand weapons.

"Harley let's go!" Joker tells her. She gets up and takes his hand. Cops break down their door. They shoot them and take cover.

Harley and Joker make eye contact and nod. Both of them fought off as many cops as they could.

Harley gets shocked and she falls to her knees, but she grabs the cops hand and flips them over.

Joker hoes to help her up. "You're okay?" She nods as she holds his arms.

"Puddin' we have to go." She tells him. "Alright let's g-" Boom. The sound of a single gun fire fills the air. Harley's eyes widen in shock.

Joker eyes go dull and he falls to the floor Harley screams out. She holds him as she cries. The blood staining his white blouse.

"No.No.No.No! Puddin' wake up! We have to go! Please wake up! I can't leave you here!" Her sobs filled the air trying to wake up Joker.

Harley looks up seeing Hobbs put the gun down. "AUGH YOU'RE DEAD!" She yells out her eyes showing nothing but strong anger.

She runs towards him, but she gets shocked by many of the cops by the taser sticks. Making her black out.***

Han gently grabs Harley's waist and brings her toward him as Bruce licks her hand. Harley shuts away from her daze coming back to reality.

"Now turn around and put your hands behind your back." Hobbs tells them making Dom walk towards him.

"I don't think so." Dom tells him.

"Your mistake thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy." Hobbs says as the cops cock their guns pointing them at them all making Bruce snarl.

"And your mistake. Thinking you're in america... You're a long way from home... This is Brazil!" Dom says as everyone gets their guns out and Bruce steps next to Dom snarling at Hobbs making Dom smirk.

"Come on boss another day." The man says looking at everyone and the hyena ready to pounce.

"Come on. It's a lot of heat." The man tells Hobbs.

"I'll see you soon, Toretto." Hobbs says.

"I look forward to it cop." Dom says as Hobbs walks away with his team.

"Thanks boy." Dom says petting the hyena as it looks up at him licking his hand.

Harley walks next to Dom. Glaring at the blond hair girls head.

"You have to get that necklace back Dommy, before I rip her neck along with it." Harley tells him as he looks at her.

"I got it don't worry I pinky promise." Dom tells her as she put her gun away and pets Bruce.

"I should go." Harley says walking to her car as Bruce whines sadly.

"Harley you okay?" Han asks her but she only nods and smiles at him.

"Stay here with Han." She tells Bruce as Han pets the hyena and she drives away.

"Will she be okay?" Han asks Dom worried for her.

"I hope so." Dom says looking as the car disappears. "You seem to grow a liking to her." Dom says making Han smile.

"I guess you could say that. She's something else in every good way possible." Han says shrugging.

"You break her heart I brake your face she's like a little sister." Dom says.

"I know, but that's if she feels the same. Plus I think we both know she will kill me." Han says making them laugh.

Dom places his hand on Han's shoulder. "She does. Trust me. Just talk to her. I know Harls can be a little crazy, but she means well. All she's ever wanted was children of her own to cherish and someone to love her the way she loves them."

"She's perfect." Han says making them smile.