Chapter 6

"The beauty of public offices?" Mia says spreading out a blue print of the station.

"And this is where he's keeping the money. The vault in the evidence room." Brian says pointing at the print.

"Um yeah. Can I get everyone's attention, right here for a second." Tej tells them as they look at him.

"We're talkin about breaking into a police station. Is anyone listening to those words? Anybody popo? Five-O. One time. Pigs. People we don't like. And didn't she literally jus break out from somewhere?" Tej asks them as he points at Harley sitting on the table criss crocs applesauce with Han leaning next to her.

"You know, Police stations are designed to keep people in, not out." Han tells them.

"That's why we have her and it's a stealth mission." Brian says pointing at Harley as Han pats Harley's knee.

"We'll be in and out before they even know we were there." Brain tells them.

"We'll need to get eyes in there. At least to find out the make and model of that vault." Dom says.

"So the vault, and then, so- it's crazy. Who's supposed to, uh, do all of this?" Roman asks only for everyone to look at him.

Roman looks up to see everyone look at him making him frown. "What- What do you mean? Why me why not her she's good and fast." Roman says pointing at Harley.

"Cause you got the biggest mouth." Brain tells him. "That's for damn sure." Tej says making Harley chuckle and fist bump him.

__________________________

"Got it! We got it!" Mia tells them as she gets access to the cameras.

"Yeah we're lookin at four cameras." Brain tells them as they huddle up.

"Yo, that's some high end shit too. Marker optics." Han says.

"100-degree filed of view pretty boy." Harley tells Brian as Han nods.

"Ten seconds oscillation." Han says. "Yeah. That's a narrow window, man." Brian tells them.

"Can't we just tap on and replace the image?" Gisele asks

"Nah , It's hooked into a digital sync. They'd know we were in the system. The bets we can do is peek. We're gonna need some real fast cars to get through this." Tej tells them making Harley get more excited.

"Not just fast. We got a hard right and hairpin. We're gonna need something' agile." Han tells them.

"You guys mock up a track. O'conner let's go get some cars." Dom tells him.

"Nice." Brian says smiling.

Dom and Brain leave to get a car as Harley fixed her weapon.

"I'll be back you guys!" Harley says walking away.

"Hey where you goin loca!?" Roman asks as they all look at her.

"Shopping." She says smiling.

"Want me to go with?" Han asks her. "It's okay you help Tj out handsome." She says and turns her heels around walking out.
_________________________
-HARLEY'S POV-

I walk around the areas of illegal selling and find people on the roads selling things.

I stop and see a cute hyena making me gasp. "Awww aren't you just adorable!" I say as he licks my face.

"How much?" I ask the man.

"I'm going to name you Bruce

"I'm going to name you Bruce." I tell him as he licks my face and I put his leash on and we continue to walk.

After hours of walking around I see a car shop.

"You thinking what i'm thinkin Bruce." I tell him as he makes a noise.

"Goody let's go!" I tell him as we go to the shop.

__________________________
-GARAGE BUILDING-
-3rd PERSON POV-

Dom and Brain pull up inside as everyone looks at them.

"Really?" Roman says as they both get out the cars as he laughs.

"Where'd you get that from? Papa Smurf?" Roman says looking at them.

"Where's Harls?" Dom says not seeing her.

"Said she went out shopping." Han tells him as Dom looks at Mia.

"I texted her, she's on her way back don't worry." Han tells him making him nod.

"Okay O'conner. Give it your best shot." Dom says on the mic.

Brian comes in the car fast he drifts and tries to out run the four cameras. Everyone watches the car as it goes around fast as the tires screech.

Brain come to a stop and gets out. "How was that one?"

"Camera caught you." Han tells him

"What?" "Yeah it still caught you."

"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing too." Brain tells him.

"We're gonna need a faster car." Dom says as they hear a engine roar making them look at the black Bugatti in confusion.

The car stops and Harley gets out the drivers seat.

"Hi guys! I brought a car!" She says making Roman drop his chips.

"HOW!" Roman says "I've had a life before you met me." Harley says smirking.

"Let's ride." Dom says as Harley opens the door for the hyena on the passengers seat.

"Aw hell nah." Roman says as they all look at the animal.

"Isn't he adorable! His name is Bruce." Harley says kissing him as she laughs.

"Nuh uh keep that cosa away from me loca." Leo says hiding behind Santos as he tries to get behind Leo.

"You something else woman." Tj says looking at the hyena sitting next to her.

Everyone takes turns driving the Bugatti. When Santos crashed everyone laughed including the hyena.

*ignore the part when Han drives!!*

"Can I go now!!" Harley asks "Go on." Dom tells her as Bruce follows her and Roman goes slowly behind Tej seeing the hyena.

Bruce gets in the car as Harley gets in.

"You ready buddy?" Harley tells him as she buckles Bruce up making him sneeze. "I'll take that as a yes." Harley says smiling.

"Show 'em what you're made of Harls." Dom says making her smirk.

Harley steps on the gas making the car go fast. Harley concentrates and goes very fast. She drifts using the method Letty and Dom taught her. She drifts around fast making the others stand up to watch.

Han stared amazed and impressed. "I think i'm in love." Han says making Dom and the others laugh. "My man!" Roman says shaking his shoulder making him chuckle.

Harley pulls the leaver back making her spin to a stop.

Harley unbuckles Bruce and gets out with him.

The team looks at her shocked as Dom and Mia smirk.

"So how'd I do?" Harley says walking to them.

"All clear no camera got you." Tej tells her impressed.

"I'm impressed pigtails." Han tells her.

"Learned form the best." Harley says making Dom smile knowing she's talking about Letty and him.

"You so have to teach me." Gisele says smiling. "Of course Gissle." Harley says smiling.