Chapter 10

Han gets out of the car after trying to not get caught by the cameras.

"Close but not enough." Gisele tells him.

"Dom, windows too small, man. Only way we're gonna all beat the cameras is with invisible cars." Han says making Harley get an idea.

Harley squeals scaring the team and she jumps on Han's back kissing his cheek.

"I think I know just where to get 'em." Harley says smirking at Han making him confused as she looks at Dom making him smirk as he shuts his hood.

"Let's go for a ride boys!" Harley says making Dom chuckle.
__________________________

Gisele rides a van next to the police station cars.

"Don't hurt yourself." She tells them as they all take turns getting on top and hopping the fence.

Harley unlocks one of the cars that's next to Hans making her cheer quietly.

_________________________

Brian, Dom, and Harley drive up to a stop light. "It's been a while since i've been behind the wheel of one of these." Brain says.

"First time Harls and I ever been in the front seat." Dom says making them chuckle as Hun and Roman pull up next to them.

"Hey Rome, what took you so long? I thought for sure you'd be showin up with some chrome spinners or something." Brain tells him.

"Hahaha real funny." Roman says as his face gets serious making Brain chuckle.

"I got 100,000 says I can take you all in the next quarter mile." Roman says making Harley smirk.

"Yeah your broke ass has got a hundred grand." Brian says laughing.

"We pull off this job I will." Roman tells Brain using the mic in the cop car.

"The next two lights hundred thousand." Roman tells them.

"We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway. Let's make it a million." Han says making Harley chuckle.

"I like that. All right. Million-dollar quarter mile." Brain tells them.

"Alrighty boys let's race!" Harley tells them excitedly.

"You only live once. Let's do it." Roman tells them.

"What'd you say Dom." Brian says. "We talkin or we racin?" Dom says.

"Just don't cheat this time." "You've gotta let that go." Dom tells Brain chuckling.

"Go easy on him Dommy." Harley says winking at him making him laugh.

The engines roar as they all focus and not even a little before it turns green.

"That was too early Roman!" Harley yells out as she steps on the gas.

Harley drives fast and concentrated. Han with cool. Brain with determination. Roman with hunger for the money. Dom with one with his car.

Dom drives past Roman and Brain making Harley have no space.

She lifts her lever making the car spin backwards. She passes Roman driving backwards as she waved at him sweetly turning the car back around as she drives next to Brain.

Han passes Roman and leaves Roman last.

Harley decides to play nice and slow down a bit making her drive next to Han.

Han looks to her side shaking his head as she puts her finger up to her lips winking.

All five drive side by side fast. Dom pulls his leaver early to let Brain win as Brian crosses the lights first then Dom then Harley then Han and lastly Roman.
__________________________

The five pull up into the garage building stoping the cop cars.

They all get out of the cars smiling.

"Good race O'conner." "Thanks Dom."

"Do you know how long i've been waitin for that shit?" Brain says dabbing Roman up as Harley chuckles.

"I told you he didn't see it." Han tells Roman and Harley.

"Your man right there? He let off the throttle at the line. You didn't do nothin he let you win." Roman tells him as he walks away.

"Bullshit." Brain says smiling as they all walk away making his smile drop confused.

Harley goes to the couch as Han sits next to her.

"You gonna tell him you let him get in front of you too?" Han tells Harley as she fixes her gun.

"Nope don't wanna ruin the poor guy's confidence." Harley says making them chuckle.

"What's your story Quinn? You heard ours but never said anything about yours." Han tells her.

"It's not much of a story." Harley sighs and put her gun down. "Ooo story me wanna hear this." Roman says laying flat on his stomach on the couch.

"Okay alright listen in." She says chuckling as Han guides her to sit on his lap.

"I knew Letty when we were little kids. Mia and Dom lived across from our street. Dom being older we would be with Mia sometimes." She says as everyone gathers around to listen.

"When we got to our teen years we would steal things and go racing. Letty got with Dom and I had to start going to school."

"I was a hard working woman I have brains and i'm a fast thinker got me my career at a psych ward. That's where I met Mr J." Harley says her thick accent being more visible as everyone starts to listen to her story.

"He was crazy and was the most wanted man, But I feel in love with him. I did everything for him just so we could be together. I even free fell into chemicals to show him. And that's how I became like this." Harley says gesturing to herself.

"I loved my puddin. I wanted to start my own family. But we were wanted. Hobbs came and killed him right in front of me, and his men took me away." Harley says a tear falls.

"I was there for years. Dom and Letty would call once in a while. Then I got the news about Letty which tore me. Then Dom said he needed my help, so I got up and planned my escape and here I am now." Harley finishes as they look at her.

"And thank you for doing this job." Dom says as Mia hugs her.

"All for Letty she would've done this in a heart beat." Harley says smiling as she leans her head on Han's shoulder.