Chapter 14

"Never thought I would be getting along with someone like you." Harley says as she rides with Elena and Hobbs.

"Well don't get used to it woman" Hobbs tells her.

"You girls ready?" Hobbs asks them. "Ready"

Hobbs breaks through the entrance making all the police shoot at the car.

"Can I please shoot back." Harley asks Hobbs smiling. "No." he tells her making her pout.

"You're no fun...first I can't bring Bruce with us now I can't shoot the damn guys." Harley says sitting down.

Hobbs drives inside the parking lot with Dom and Brian following behind.

Hobbs drives straight toward the wall making Elena grab on.

Hobbs drives through the wall making Harley let out a laugh. Hobbs reverses so Dom and Brain could have a way in.

"Now you can shoot." Hobbs says grabbing his machine gun making Harley clap happily.

Both Hobbs and Harley get out and see cops coming. "Bye bye." Harley says as they start shooting at the cops.

Elena gets down to help as Dom and Brian get out the cars and hook the vault.

Dom and Brian get into the cars and start to try to drag it.

The vault finally moves making Dom and Brian leave as Harley cheers. "You know when he said pull his money I didn't think he meant it literally?" She says raising a brow making Hobbs shake his head.

A cop opens the door making Elena punch the man.

"Don't move! Stay down!" Elena tells him in portuguese.

"Now that's how you do it." Harley says giggling making the cop scared as he looks at her.

"Boo." Harley says making the cop look down in fear.

"Am I really that scary honey?" Harley says tilting her head.

"Trust me you are." Hobbs says making her giggle.