Chapter 1

Han places flowers on Letty's grave as he sees how decorated the tombstone is now with pictures, flowers, mini stuffed animals, and a rock with hers and Letty's name that Harley and Letty made when they were 9.

"Okay Letty I hope you like your new area because there is more to come." Harley says as she has a picnic with Han and Bruce.

"I tell Bruce and Han about all the fun we had. They both seem to enjoy the stories." Harley says as Bruce sneezes and Han kisses her cheek.

"They're very interesting." Han says eating his food.

Harley's phone rings making her squeal seeing Mia's name.

"It's Mia! Han baby it's Mia!" Harley says excitedly making him chuckle.

"Hi Miaaaa!... Wait actually!? OMG I'LL BE THERE BY TOMORROW! OKAY BYE CANT WAIT!"  Harley says and celebrates as she hangs up.

"We have to go! Han get our flight booked baby!" She yells out making him drop his cupcake.

"Well Letty we'll come visit you whenever we come back, Mia just had her baby boy and we're goin to go meet him!" Harley says as Han starts picking up.

"I love you Letty." Harley says as she walks to her car with Han and Bruce.

She opens the door for Bruce and goes to her side as Han opens the door for her letting her in as he goes to his side.

Harley stops to look at the tombstone one more time.

Harley smiles and does their secret whistle before heading off.

__________________________