Chapter 7

Harley sits on the sofa eating brownies with Bruce sitting next to her.

Han sits next to her and takes a brownie for himself petting Bruce.

"He likes you." Harley says. "Good." Han says eating the brownie making her chuckle.

"Guys. Guys! We have a problem!" Mia yells out making the other walk towards them.

"Yeah, The whole team just got burnt out." Brian says as Han helps Harley up.

"Now we're all wanted" Mia says as they walk towards her and Brian.

"How did this happen?" Gisele asks confused.

"I.S. Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants. Agent L. Hobbs." Mia says making Harley look up at the screen.

"Hold on a second. Hey, Dom is that the guy you saw in the festival?" Brain asked him as Harley stares at Hobbs picture.

"Yeah." He says.

"Hobbs is the leader of the elite task forces for the D.S.S" Brain tells them.

"So he's good?" Tej asks

"When the F.B.I wants to find somebody that's who they call. Cause he never misses his mark. This guy is- He's old testament. Blood, bullets, earth of God. Thats his style." Brian tells them as Harley nods.

"Got that right he killed my puddin and took me to that awful place I just busted out off." Harley says making them look at her as Han rubs her back in comfort.

"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asks worried.

"Dom we gotta move up our timeline." Han tells him as Harley leans her head on him.

"Yeah, but how? This thing's already difficult with Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything we need more room to breathe." Roman tells them.

"Roman's right...I think we need to get some fresh air." Dom says making Harley smirk as she looks at him.