Chapter 5

"Well this job just got a lot harder." Brain says as they stand at a parking lot across from the police station.

"Stupid popo." Harley says kicking a rock.

"Got that right pigtails." Han says handing her some chips making her smile.

"If he's movin it into a police station, he's got some serious brass in his pockets." Roman tells them.

"Looks like this is going to be a shorter trip than I thought." Santos says in spanish. "Hell yeah we can't do this." Leo says

"Cant? You mean shouldn't." Han says making Harley look at him.

"I think this doesn't change a thing." Dom tells them. "Dommy's right I say we stick to the plan this could be real fun." Harley says smiling as Dom nods.

"You say what? This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity." Roman tells them as Harley laughs.

"You're funny." Harley tells him.

"Whatever man." Roman says walking away. "I ain't scared. I'm just lettin y'all know goin in that building is crazy." Roman tells them.

"And that's why we got her." Dom says looking at Harley seeing her jump up and down.

"Aren't you guys excited!" Harley says skipping towards the cars.

"Pigtails let's roll." Han says gesturing to his car making her jog to his car both smiling.

"How in the hell did you meet that woman." Leo says making Dom laugh.

"Long story." Dom says walking away to his car.