Prologue

"Hey, I'm Elle Hood. I'm 18 years old, and I have has the same last name as the bassist Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer. My friends are always so jealous because we all love 5sos and I have the same last name as their hot bassist. However, I have eyes for the lead singer. Luke Hemmings. I have to keep dreaming though. Because a guy like him, will never love a girl like me."

Elle Hood. She kind of just explained herself right there. She just thinks that it's a coincidence because se has the last name as the bassist Calum Hood. But what will happen when she finds out that it isn't a coincidence. That she is Calum Hoods cousin. And, that blonde hair, blue eyed boy, will be way closer than you think.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!!! Thanks in advance to all of you who read this! It's a new story and I got the idea from a dream I had. I was Calum's cousin in the dream. And yes, the main character is me. However, since I don't feel like taking selfies all the time to show you outfits that I don't have, the main character (me) is going to look like the photo above^^^^. No. That's not me but its what the character will look like. I'm the main character though. Yeah. So....yeah. I also happen to be starting this story on the last day of school!!!! I'm now an 8th grader. Wow. Top of the school again. This is 5th grade all over again. Anyway, have an amazing summer everyone!!!!!