•15•

Centuries - Fall Out Boy
Mrs. All American - 5SOS
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Time to tell the others...

After I had explained the whole thing to everyone else, they all seemed happy. They congratulated me and told me they would help me through everything. I wish I could say the same about Luke. I was still a crying mess. When I told them, I could hardly speak I was crying so bad. I love him. I can't live without him. But....I have to. For me and the baby. Your supposed to know what the gender is at 5 months so I guess in 2 months I will know. I had already called up my doctor at home and made an appointment for 2 weeks away. I was going to go home. It would be easier because then I wouldn't have to see Luke. It's all for the best.

"Lonnie?" El asked.

"Yes?" I say.

"Are you going home?" She asks.

"Yeah"

"Why?" She asks. I take a deep breath.

"Because Luke doesn't want the baby and I around. He suggested for me to abort it. Of course I'm not going to do that El. I'm not aborting my baby. I don't know what's up Luke's ass right now, but it's irritating me. I'm pregnant, mood swings. But he should be there for us and he isn't. So I guess that's it. I'm going home, and citing contact with him." I say.

"I understand completely, but don't cut contact. What if he eventually wants to see the baby? He should at least be able to call you and see how you and the baby are doing. Maybe this is just a bump in the road and you guys will get over it soon" she smiles. I smile too. For the first time in what feels like forever, but it's only been a few hours, I genuinely smile (sorry I had to).

"Okay. I don't think he will but okay" I say.

"Okay so if your not going to be on tour, then I don't want to be. So I've decided that I'm coming with you. I need to help take care of you." El says. I nod. Then I remember. My mom. What am I going to tell her?! I have to call her. I dial get number and she picks up right away.

"Hey baby"

"Hi mom"

"So what's up?"

"I have to tell you something. It's really important and I need you for it. Please don't be mad." I beg.

"Never honey. Now tell me" she says. I can hear the worry in her voice.

"Mom....I'm pregnant" I say. I can hear something shattering in the background.

"Wh-what? How did this happen? Who's baby is it?" She asks.

"Um... We all went to a party and I was drinking and so was Luke and someone dared us to...you know.....so I don't remember anything after that by I guess we did and here we are, three months later, finding out I'm pregnant" I say. I know she's probably nodding.

"Okay. So it's Luke's baby?"

"Yeah"

"And how did he react?"

"Not good."

"Oh no what happened?"

"Well we were dating but he got upset and said he was stupid once I told him. He was pretty upset and told me I should abort it. I got mad and said I wasn't going to abort my own baby. Then he told me to leave and he broke up with me. He said he doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby anymore. El says that he's lying but I don't think he is. I don't know anymore mom. But I'm coming home and I have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks. I'm taking a plane home tomorrow, so I should be home soon"