•9•

Warning!!!: smut in thus chapter. If your not comfortable with it then when they get to the bathroom then DONT READ UNTIL SMUT WARNING IS OVER!!!

Greeeat.

After I had got home I packed my bags and went to sleep. I didn't feel like doing anything else. The feelings are coming back again. The ones for Luke. And I don't know if I can stop them. I don't think I want to stop them. Ashton is nice and treats me right but I love Luke. And Ashton knows that. I don't think he minds though. We're dating but it's not that big of a deal. Anyway, I woke up and took a quick shower. The plane leaves at noon and its 10. I get dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans, my batman sweatshirt and my black converse. I look at the clock and its 10:30. I have time to dye my hair. I take the black as the blonde hair dye that I have. I put blonde on the bottom and black on the top of my head. I wait a half hour and it's done. I wash out my hair and I'm amazed with the results. I left my now ombré hair in its natural waves (pic above). I smile at my reflection. Then I frown. I have an hour till our plane leaves. I pull up my sleeves and see my scars. I quickly grab a piece of paper and wright down the rest of my song lyrics. I wrote a song yeah. It was hard but it works. I stare into the mirror and start to sing it.

(All credit to Jessie J, we're just going to say that Elle wrote this)

"I stare at my reflection in the mirror:
"Why am I doing this to myself?"
Losing my mind on a tiny error,
I nearly left the real me on the shelf.
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
(who you are [11x])

Brushing my hair-do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!
The more I try the less it's working, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay.
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa!
Just go and leave me alone!
Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,
With a smile that's my home!
That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay...
Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are!
Yeah yeah yeah"

Once I finish, I look at the clock to see its 11:15. I quickly run downstairs after grabbing my phone, my purse, and my suit case. I say goodbye and I love you to my mom and take a taxi to the airport. I get in and go through security. I run to the drop off area and drop off my suitcase. I run to the boys with my purse in hand. I hug them and kiss Ashton. Not the same. I smile at Ashton and he ignores me. That's weird. He's acting strange.

"Departure flight 236, London, England. Departure flight 236 London, England five minutes to take off" the lady on the speaker says. The boys say goodbye to their families and we get on the plane. It's Ashton on his own because he didn't want to sit next to me, then behind him it's Michael and Calum, and since they didn't have any more seats in first class, we had to be the only ones in VIP. Literally. The ONLY ones. I didn't want to sit next to Luke but Ashton is ignoring me. It's actually scaring me. I sit down in the window seat and then Luke sits down next to me. I put in my ear buds and watch us take off. I hate this part. Once were in the air, we got to un buckle our seat belts. "Girls and girls and boys" by Panic! At the Disco comes on and I nod my head. Suddenly, an earbud is taken out of my ear. I look over and Luke is smirking at me. I roll my eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"I know you don't like Ashton" he smirks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I know that you like me and are just using him to make me jealous. And believe me sweetie, it's not working" he smirks again. I'm going to punch him.

"I don't even like you!" I lie.

"Prove it" he says getting close to my face and staring in my eyes with those blue orbs. My breath hitched in my throat as he leaned in. His lips brushed mine for a split second, then he slams his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he pulls me in his seat making me straddle him. We kiss for about another minute until I pull away. He looks at me confused and I choke out "nothing."

"What?" He asks.

"I felt nothing" I respond getting off his lap. He pulls me up from my seat and drags me to the bathroom.

"What the hell Luke?!" I say to him as he locks the door. The bathroom is sound proof. They can't hear you, but you can hear them. It's weird. But since we're the only ones in VIP, there is nothing stopping me from ripping his throat out.

SMUT WARNING STARTED!!!

"You felt something I know you did" he says through gritted teeth. I shake my head. He pushes me against the wall of the small bathroom and slams his lips to mine. I kiss back with equal force. Suddenly, his hand slips into my jeans and underpants. His finger runs across my folds and I moan his name. He smirks and moves to kissing my neck. Just as I'm about to tell him to go away, he slips a finger inside me and pumps really fast. I moan and groan his name as my nails dig into his back. I feel the pressure building in my stomach and I release with an almost pornographic scream/moan. He smirks and sticks his finger in his mouth and licks off my juices. I moan at the sight.

"Sure. You didn't feel a thing" he says. I crash my lips to his and his hands lift up my thighs. He pushes me against the wall. Our lips move fast together. He removes his jeans and removes mine.

"We've got to make this quick" he says. I nod not caring. He pulls off my panties and his boxers. He slips on a condom from his back pocket and I roll my eyes. He smirks and pounds into me without warning. I moan and grown his name. He does the same with mine. He suddenly stops and pulls out. I whine at loss of contact until he lays me down on he cold floor. I shiver and he gets on top of me. He pulls back in and pounds fast, deep, and hard into me. I scream out in pleasure. He takes my legs and puts them over his shoulders and pounds harder and faster than I even thought possible. I feel my second orgasm of the night approaching.

"Luukkkeeeeee I'm cl-clo-osssssseeeee" I moan.

"Hold on baby" he grunts. I hold out as long as I can.

"I-I canttttt" I moan.

"Come for me baby" he grunt/moans. I release with a literal pornographic scream and he grunts and shoots his load into the condom. He throws the condom away and helps me up. I fall back down. I. can't. Feel. My. Legs. He helps me get dressed and he gets dressed as well. We comb out our hair and he carries me to our seats.

SMUT WARNING ENDED!!!

"So....did you feel something now?" He asks.

"Maybe..."

___________________________________
Sorry for those of you that don't like smut. That's why I gave warning. I'm now going to give warnings for smut and also self harm. Sorry in advance. But hey! They are starting to warm up to each other! Yaaaaayyyy!!! Please vote, comment, and follow!!! Love you guys!!! Also, please follow me and my friends on keek at @SummerDream and on Facebook as well which is also just Summer Dream which is our band btw. This wattpad however is just mine. Also, follow me on Instagram! @_elli.hemmings_. That however us ONLY MINE. I have a private account but I will try to accept you guys if you follow me. Okay! BYYYYEEEE!!!

P.s. I'm going to Nashville at the end of July so I might not be able to update when I go but before and after that I will try to update lots!!!

K BYE FOR REAL NOW!!!!