•12•

She's kinda hot ~ 5SOS
Something big ~ Shawn Mendes
----------------------------------------------------
It's not like Luke ever loved me...

I look around at the boys that are eagerly waiting for an answer. I take a deep breath.

"Um....none of you I guess..." I say. I hear a chorus of "boo"s and I giggle. I don't want them to know. Luke doesn't really like me like he said he did so idk. It's complicated.

"Okay well find its getting late anyway and we have to get this little missy to bed" Calum says while pointing to me.

"Hey! I'm not little!" I pout.

"Your mommy said no later than midnight for bed and it's 11. Might as well head back to the hotel now" Calum replies.

"I'm 18! I don't have a bedtime" I argue. The boys start to laugh. Calum nods to someone behind me and I feel two strong arms lift me up off the ground. I squirm but it's no use. I just give up. Why fight sleep when you love it?

Logic.

I just let the random person carry me to the van and I snuggled into him. I look up for a split second and see that it's Luke. I fumble out of his grasp and awkwardly sit there. When we get to the hotel, I quickly get out of the car and run up to my room. I change into some pink short shorts and a black tank top with my black sports bra. I wipe off my makeup and clean my face. Hot water to open my pores. Clean them. Then cold water to close them. It works perfectly. (Actually true^^). I brush out my hair and braid it. Finally done. I go to the hotel bed and lay down. I pull the covers over me and turn on the TV. I watch How I Met Your Mother. I suddenly get hungry so I get up and make some pop corn. I think I hear the door open and shut but I just shrug it off and go back to putting the butter and white cheddar seasoning on my pop corn. I feel two strong arms wrap around me and I jump. I turn around and saw last person I wanted to see standing there. Bob the builder. Lol. Jk. It's Luke.

"Go away" I push his arms off me and grab my bowl of pop corn. I go back to my bed and lay down watching the last couple minutes of episode 1. I'm restarting the seasons. Yay. Luke climbs next to me. I scoot further away from him and he gets closer. I groan. Why won't he just leave me alone?!

"Luke. Seriously. Chill the fuck out and go away!" I whine. I'm tired, on my period, and I really don't want to see someone who was just using me. Not. A. Good. Mix. His smirk goes away.

"Look Elle, just....just hear me out" he begs. I sigh.

"Fine. You have 5 minutes. Go" I say timing him on my phone with an alarm. Love the music to it. It's their new single "She's Kinda Hot." UGH THE FEELS. Sorry. They are my best friends and they aren't ugly. I have GOT to fangirl sometimes.

"Okay so in the tunnel on the plane, you didn't understand. I just wanted to keep you safe. It's not that I don't have feelings for you, because I do. I just didn't want you to have to go through the life we have to. You don't deserve that. Calum has a hard enough time trying to keep you from the press. I don't want t-" I interrupt him.

"You don't want to have to go through that" I say.

"No. That's not it I just...ugh....no. It's not that. I just don't want you to think that you have to have a bunch of people looking after you. Your 18. You should be able to do what you want and at least try and protect yourself right?" He asks. I nod. "Well then that's my point. I really really like you and I wanted this to work..." He says.

"MY GIRLFRIENDS BITCHING CAUSE I ALWAYS SLEEP IN! SHES ALWAYS SCREAMING WHEN SHES CALLING HER FRIENDS! SHES KINDS HOT THOUGH! YEAH SHES KINDA HOT THOUGH!!!" The alarm suddenly goes off and I turn it off. We keep our conversation going.

"What's 'this'? What were we Luke? What.....what are we now?" I ask, my voice slowly fading at the end.

"We are whatever we want to be" he smiles. I try to hold back my smile but fail miserably. So I end up grinning. Eventually we find ourselves leaning in and out lips barely touch before Calum barges in my room. Our heads shot towards him. He blushes, mutters an "I'm sorry," and leaves. Luke and I look at each other and laugh. We end up sitting down watching How I Met Your Mother together.

And eating pop corn.

___________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry. This is kind of a filler chapter. I'm going to Tennessee today and I will be flying on a plane alone to go visit my cousin who just recently got married and moved down there with her husband because he lived down there. So I'm going to see them. I'm actually really nervous. Would you be?

Anyway, I don't know when the next time I will be updating will be. I will be in Tennessee for a week. But as soon as I get back home, then I will start writing the next chapter and I will post is ASAP. Love you guys. Thanks for voting! Plz vote and comment! Byeeeeeeee!!!