Chapter 4

LILITH'S POV

I just finished history of art, got to love the teacher but sometimes the class is so boring, thank god I had to skip math today coach needed me for some paperwork and we discussed the practice part.

He was more than okay with me skipping twice and not doing full sets for as long as I got better in time for the championship.

I see the girls doing some dribbling drills while I'm going to Ms Wilson's office this is torture what did I even do to deserve this. I made sure to knock this time and walked in.

"Good afternoon Ms Wilson" I greeted.

"Afternoon to you too Ms Anderson" She said back not taking her eyes of the papers on her desk.

"Lilith" I said

"What?" She finally looked up.

"My name, it's Lilith, don't call me Anderson I feel old" I said and she nodded.

"I got your schedule I'll give it to you after we're done, go in the room and change I'll be there in a minute"

I went inside the room, there were some machines that I also saw yesterday, I took off my shirt and sat on the edge of the bed waiting.

She came in the room and gestured me to lay on the bed. When I was ready she unhooked my bra again and started explaining to me what was about to happen.

"So what will we be doing is pretty easy 30 sessions in here 10 workout sessions.,I'll explain to you the workouts later when the times come. For today we will be using these." Miss Wilson said as she pointed at the machines.

"We will be starting with this one, I'll put this in your back and you'll feel this tingling sensation I'll turn it on and you have to tell me when to stop so I can se how much you can  take okay" I nodded and she turned it on and she was right I felt like I was being tickled it was such an uncomfortable feeling.

I said stop and she stopped raising the volume of the tickling machine, I had to stay there for  20 minutes no talk nothing I had left my phone on the desk and I couldn't reach it.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Good honestly, my back feels numb a little but nothing I can't take"

"Okay that's nice so we are going to close out with a massage it's not a relaxing one so it will most likely hurt if it hurts too much don't  be scared to tell me to slow down okay?"

The only thing missing is the safe word and this would be a typical bdsm chapter.

Her cold hands pulled me out of my thoughts they started  rubbing my back slowly for about two minutes then it began the torture you won't believe when I tell you that she started cracking my ribcage it lowkey hurts so much.

"Now I want you to relax your shoulders you're too tense,do you want me to slow down?" She asked, I've been through worse than this.

"Nah I'm tense because you're tickling me that's why"

"We are done here, get dressed and meet me outside okay" She said, this were the worst 20 minutes of my life I feel like I'm about to pass out I'm too tired.

"How are you feeling?"She asks again.

"Good but really tired"

"So I got your schedule you have practice on Monday at 3,Tuesday at 5 ,Friday at 6
And with me from Monday to Saturday. On Mondays at 4 and a half the rest at 3 okay?

"Yeah that's okay with me" I said as I wrote the schedule down on my notes app.

A month has already passed, my back has been pretty nice, I only have like 10 workout sessions left.The team has been working on some plays for the upcoming championship and To be honest they are looking pretty good.

I tied my shoes and walked in the court knowing that coach would be extra hard on us since there's no time left.

"Girls, Hello how are you" Coach asks.

We talk a little before we start practice.
After our warmups half of us are exhausted, why is it even called warmup when it's the most tiring part.

I hadn't noticed but by this time Alexis had joined us and was next to coach trying to understand the new plays. Honestly I don't even know how we do it there's like 5 of them if I could  remember what we do in math class this easily I would've graduate by now.

After running the plays like 1000 times coach decided that we need to take a break and ease up a little by playing. Knowing that that's a lie since which team  loses has suicides and this simple game turns into fucking hunger games.

We started playing, since two of the girls couldn't be here Today we didn't have substitutes, it was 5 on 5 till 21.
We have been playing back and fourth for about half an hour, Alexis insisted on taking me out but thank god there were no players I missed playing and we were leading by two, 17-15.

I saw a small opening between two players and decided to break through that which was successful, we were up by three three more points and we would win.

The other team turned the ball over,Trying to take advantage of it I grabbed the ball and ran, I didn't see Emily next to me and as she was trying to take the ball out of my hands she accidentally pushed me.

It wasn't a hard push but I was going too fast to control it and I fell I hit the ground rolled over and my head hit the concrete.

When I opened my eyes I saw Emily Coach  and Alexis seeming pretty worried.

"Lily I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I'm sorry" Emily started apologizing.

"It's okay I'm fine don't worry about it" I said as I gave her a smile.

I personally am not the type to hold grudges when it comes to this,it was an accident what was done was done.

She gave me a hand and pulled me up.The second my left leg stepped on the floor pain shot through my ankle.

Alexis seemed to notice the change on my face and said.

"You okay over there?"

"Yeah I'm pretty good" Lie

"Does your back hurt?"

"No it doesn't I'm pretty fine" I said which wasn't a lie since my back wasn't hurting.

"Okay" She sighed and sat down, knowing that she couldn't take me out of the court.

We won the game while the other team was doing suicides we were sitting on the bench catching our breath when Alexis approached me.

Looking down on me she said "In my office in 20" before I even nodded she had left.

I got up went to the locker room took a quick shower got dressed and went to her office. It was a little over 4:50 I should've been there at 4:30.

Before I even was properly inside she said "I told u to be here in 20. Not an hour late"

"Did you fail math class or something? Because I'm only 20 minutes late not an hour" I said laughing but realized it wasn't funny when she was looking me dead in the eye.

"Calm down it was a joke laugh" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"I told you to come out of the game today, you should've" Is she mad because I didn't listen to her?

"You know I couldn't,there were no other players"

"Your health is more important."  She paused "Go the other room and get changed"