Chapter 15

LILITH'S POV

Some bright light that was hurting my closed eyes woke me up from my amazing, wonderful, peaceful sleep.

"Wake up sleeping beauty its late" A voice came from where the curtains were.

"Five more minutes, please." I said facing the other way and covering myself with the covers.

"No" She said pulling the covers away from me.

"ITS SO COLD" I jumped of the bed immediately.

"See now you're up, should've done that a while ago" She snickered.

I glared at her as I reached for my phone.
I turned it on and saw that it was only 7:05.

"ITS SO EARLY YOU COULDVE LET ME SLEEP FIVE MORE MINUTES" I yelled turning the phone her way so she could see.

"Well this is why you're always late, I've also not forgotten about your detention" She winked at me. "Get ready and come downstairs ill make breakfast" She added making her way toward the door.

"You're so evil" I said mopping my way into the bathroom.

After a good 20 minutes of fighting to stay alive in the bathroom I made my way downstairs the strong smell of breakfast making its way through my noes.

"What took you so long?" Said Alex without turning.

"How did you know it was me?" I said.

She now turned to face me. "What do you mean?"

"Well you asked what took me so long. What if it was a robber?" I asked as I sat on one of the chairs.

"Oh, Well I have an alarm system so I'd get notified for every little movement outside the house" She said turning the stove off abd putting the food on two separate plates.

"Oh then its no use in break in your house." I said staring at her.

"You're so weird" She said with a straight face, putting the plates down on the table.

"That's what you get for waking me up at 7, I'll make your life a living hell" I said as I pointed my fork at her.

"Oh don't be such a baby." She laughed. "Next time I'll let you sleep til 7:30."

I gave her a glare and started eating the pancakes, I was starving I could've also eaten the fork and plate.

After eating in silence she spoke. "You go get ready, I'll wait here downstairs" She got up taking the dishes, putting them down on the sink.

I got up and went to her room to grt my clothes, hey thr quicker I go to school the faster it would end? right? I said to myself.

I got dressed pretty quickly and made my way to the door, I saw Alexis with her head down and her hands on her waist.

"Alexis? You okay?" I questioned as I got closer.

She heard my voice and seemed to be brought out of her thoughts.

"Yeah." She said shortly.

I got closer to her.

"Are you sure everything's okay? Do you need something"

"Look I" She looked down on me. "About the kiss yesterday, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or if it was too rushed I didn't mean it." She said putting a hand behind her neck.

I gave her a smile. "You're so stupid" I said grabbing her by her neck and pulling her in for a kiss.

She seemed surprised at first but after a few seconds she realized what was happening and gave me a smile spinning me around and slowly walking towards the door.