slap

So before starting the story I want to say there is some problem in my wattpad that's why I can't add any pic.
But I will try to add some pic.

This is the look of taekook in this chapter.
Introduction
Jeon jungkook CEO of jjk enterprise and married to Kim taehyung from past 6 months . there marriage is not love marriage. It's an arranged marriage because there parents decided this. Jungkook love taehyung from start and he already confessed his love for taehyung after three months of there marriage . They are leaving happily with each other after jungkook's confessions.

Jeon taehyung
Wife of jeon jungkook. He is a prefect house wife for jungkook. He also love jungkook from the day he get married with him, but he didn't confess to him because he is so much nervous and ,he is also insecure what if jungkook didn't love him back because this is a arrange marriage. But after 3 month when jungkook confessed his feelings to taehyung he Also confess him. Now they are leaving happily. Life goes on.

( But the problem of there happy married life is jungkook's anger issues)

jungkook have very higher anger issues .whenever he is angry his mind is not in sense. Sometimes he yell at taehyung in anger but when he realized his mistake he instantly apologize to taehyung and taehyung forgive him easily because he is so much understanding and innocent person. He thought jungkook just yell at him in anger he didn't mean it.

But what happend when yelling go to far?.....

Here taehyung is making breakfast for his husband with humming a song in his deep melodies voice. Suddenly someone back hug him from behind he didn't even flinch because he know who is the owner of this hand. it's daily routine of his husband to back hugging his wife when he is making breakfast. So taehyung off the stove and turn towards his husband and hug him back.
Jungkook dive his head on Taehyung's neck and start giving him wet Kisses .taehyung moan in pleasure and stop jungkook from doing further because he know when his husband start then ,it's so much difficult to stop him.

Taehyung :" good morning hubby" . He said with pecking his husband's lip.
jungkook:" good morning my dear wifey and I am sorry for yelling at you at you last Night . I'm so much angry at employees and I shout at you without your fault. I'm so sorry please forgive me " he said with kissing his wife's forehead.
Taehyung : I completely understand you hubby you no need to apologize. Now let's go to dinning table breakfast is almost ready.
Jungkook : OK love.

After 30 mins

Now jungkook is standing at hall and taehyung is doing his tie and he is just admiring his wife with intense eyes.
When taehyung done with tie he lift his head and meet with his husband's intense stare. He broke eye contact and going to move from his husband but jungkook instantly grab him and smash his lips on his wife's soft lips. He is kissing him aggressively.
After some minutes taehyung tap at jungkook's shoulder and jungkook broke the kiss and once again he pecked his wife lips .

After that jungkook bid goodbye to his wife and headed towards his company .

At night 10:00 pm

Jungkook came back from his office he is so much exhausted and frustrated from company works. Today is his one deal got cancelled just because his employees mistake. He almost fired 10 employees but still his anger not taking name of calm down. There is one more reason of his angerness is his wife didn't call him at his office hour that's why his Anger is on peek today.

He press the door bell button and saw taehyung open the door but he is talking with someone. So jungkook enter in hall and sit on couch.
He saw taehyung is still busy in phone. he is not giving him attention .
Nor he hug jungkook when he came and nor he ask for a glass of water. It's add fuel in jungkook's Anger.

So he shout at taehyung and brust at him.
Jungkook : with whom you are talking from that much time that you didn't offer a glass of water to your husband who came from office with fully exhausted from work.

He shout at taehyung after hearing his husband's voice he immediately cut the call. (he is talking to his mother after so many days)

"I'm sorry hubby I am just talking to.. Oh just forget about it you sit am coming with water." he hurriedly goes towards kitchen and Come with a glass of water. He is going to give water to jungkook but he loss his balance and all water poured at jungkook's body .

And that's is jungkook burst at taehyung.

He slapped taehyung Harrsely when he saw taehyung is coming towards him to wipe his suit and he shout at him .

"You can't do even a simple work. Always creating problems for me. You have time to talk with your friends full day but don't have time for your husband who do hard work for fulfilling your needs. You just know how to eat and sleep full day . You are not even worth of my hard work. Now go from here and don't show me your face " He said with anger filled voice.

Here taehyung frozed on his spot when jungkook slap him. It's take 2 minutes to process him what just happened. He look at jungkook with teary eyes. After hearing his husband's word his heart broke into million pieces .

"I m.... Am.... Sorry jun__gkook... For creating ..problems in... your life " after saying this he silently goes to his guests room and lock the door.

Jungkook still didn't realized his mistake he goes towards his room in ego.

After entering in his room he headed to his bathroom for cold shower.
After 1 hour he came out from bathroom and saw taehyung still didn't came from guest room.
It makes him frowm because whenever he shout at taehyung he always came to room before going to bed.
But today his wife didn't came it's makes him feel a bit guilt but his ego is too big so, he didn't wait for taehyung and lay down on bed and sleep after sometimes.

To be Continue