my cold boss 4/4

Jungkook tilt his seat in back so he can make tae more comfortable. Jungkook was sucking and biting the lips like he is eating those lips he just wanna devour that glossy lips 
After a passionate kiss of  half an hour they both apart when tae feels Breathless.

Tae : love you my kookie

JK : love you so much my princess.

In the kiss tae doesn't know when his shirts button get opens while struggling in kiss

Junkook bite his lips by seeing tae's milky collarbone 🤤 his member get harder when he saw the titties of his baby which is a slight expose bcs of open button shirt .

Tae feels something getting hard he start teasing

Tae : ahhhhhhh daddddy are you becoming needy ??? Huhhh

JK : yes fucking too much Princess. I want you now my Baby. I wanna mark you as Mine. He said while becoming impatient.

Tae : daddy fuck me makes me yours Daddy.

Jk: as your wish Princess .should we try our first Love making in car ???

Tae : why not daddy .tae whispers in jungkook's ear seductively.

Jk: I will make sure that you can't walk for 1 month. He said while smirking.

Tae : yes daddy. Fuck me harder. Make me yours completely. Wreck me daddy. I'm yours just like you are mine.

After that Jungkook lost his Control
And remove taehyung's shirt in one go. He saw his baby is wearing a black lacy bra 👀👀. After watching this view Jungkook become more needy. He removed that bra and start squeezing taehyung's boobies. It's not in big size. It's in normal size.
Taehyung pink dusted in pink when He saw how Jungkook is playing with his boobies and looking at them with hungry eyes. Jungkook attached his lips to his baby's nipples and start sucking them hungrily.
He bite them time to time and slap them continually till it becomes red .
Taehyung start moaning in pleasure and pain. It's first time he is feeling so much pleasure and pain at same time.

JK :  do you like it baby Huh??  He said while slapping his boobies.

Tae : ahhmmnh Ahhh yeah..... Ahhh.. Yes.... Daddy.... I.. Like...... It. He barely complete his sentence.

JK :  ahh baby your boobies is so soft and fluffy. They are so good. I like them so much baby. From now on they are gonna be my pillow. He said while sucking them.

Tae :   ahh yes... Daddy.....  Aahhh....its your.... Ahhh.  He said while stroking Jungkook's hairs to make him calm.

After Some minutes Jungkook leave boobies and undress his baby completely. He positioned himself and thrust inside his baby in one go. Taehyung scream in pleasure and pain and Jungkook give him time to adjust. After sometimes he start thrusting inside him mercilessly.

Tae : Ahhh.... Daddy..... Ahhmmm..... Faster..... Please..... Ahhhhjh

JK:  yes Ahhh... baby.... Ahhh . You.... Feel.... So... Fucking..... Good.....
Jungkook is slapping his princess pussy time to time and kissing his lips to distracting taehyung from pain.

Soon they cum Jungkook pull his member outside. He clean his baby's part from tissue and help him to dressed up. He also get dressed up .
Now they both are sitting silently in car. Jungkook broke the silence after sometimes.
JK :   baby will you marry me??  Will you be my wifey??  Will you be jeon taehyung ? He ask to taehyung with Hopefully. He is eager to hear yes from his baby.
Tae: (with teary eyes) yes my kookie. Yes I will marry you kookie. I love you so much my soon to be hubby. He Hug Jungkook tightly and they both kiss each other passionately.

The end.

Thank you so much my princess Jaydeep_gauri_FC🤧🤧😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘