obsessed (2 part)

Continue with previous chapter

Taehyung approached his husband and held him from his biceps to stopping him. But jungkook is not in mood to stop.so taehyung held him from coller and smashed his lips to his husband's lips and start kissing him softly. Jungkook came in sense when he feel his wife's lips on his lips. At first they are kissing slowly but now jungkook is kissing aggressively.
After 10 minutes taehyung tap on jungkook's shoulder and break the kiss. Both are breathing heavily. Taehyung is looking so much sinful in his husband's eyes. Jungkook is drooling over his wife's, who is looking like a red tomato. After doing that much bold thing, he is looking like a innocent child. Jungkook is staring at his angel with intense gaze. He saw how Taehyung's breast get up down whenever he  takes breath .
But soon jungkook's eyes get darken
, when he saw that bastard who bad mouth about his wifey. Taehyung notice his husband's red eyes. He became tense ,because jungkook's anger is rising up slowly .so he make him sit on couch and settle himself on his husband's lap. He open his shirt's button and revealing his melon boobs infront of his husband. Jungkook is silently watching his wife's every moves and let him do whatever he want.
Taehyung brought his husband's face closer to his boob's and attach his(jk) mouth to his nipples. Jungkook just froze on spot after watching his wife's that much bold moves,but he instantly held him from waist tightly and make themselves comfortable on couch. Soon he came out from daze after hearing his wife's talk, and he start sucking on tae's boobs.
Taehyung : calm down hubby now. Enough of your anger. It's not good for your health. He said with rubbing his back in soothing manner. Why you get so much angry in no time ?you don't need to get angry when I am with you. If you get angry again then I am going to mom's house. He is complaining to his husband about his anger with cute pout. Jungkook is silently listening his wife's complain and still sucking on his boob's and nuzzling his face in to his wife's clevlage continuously. Taehyung is rubbing his(jk) hair in soft motion.
Now tell me why did you get angry and beating the man continuously?
Any proper reason Mr. Jeon?  He said in straight strict voice.
Jungkook's face is still buried in his wife's boob's,  so he replied with muffled voice.
JK : That bastard is saying that he wants you for one night in his bed. How dare he?  I will give him most cruel death that everyone think twice before thinking about you. Now jungkook start biting on nipples in anger. Taehyung hiss in pain and a moan skip from his mouth. He start saying soothing words to his husband's ear to making him calm down.
Tae : OK I understand hubby. Now calm down. You can punish him in your way.
JK : l love you my wifey so much. Please don't leave me alone never otherwise I will die without you.
Jungkook confess to His wife from nowhere and taehyung get shocked when ,he heard his husband's confession. A happy tear escape from his eyes. He is waiting for this day. He hugged him tightly and confess his feelings to his husband. " I love you so so so much my handsome hubby. You don't know how much I wait for this day.  I never gonna leave you hubby. We are going to live our life long with each others embrace. Never ever talk about dying,other wise I also can't  live without you.
After that taehyung kiss his husband's passionately on his lips. They are kissing slowly and passionately. Just pouring all love through kiss. After some minutes they break the kiss and ,connect their foreheads, looking at each others eyes with love.
Now taehyung is feeling shy because the bunny faced mafia is continuously looking at his boob's like his life's depends on it. Taehyung hurriedly button his shirt and stand up from jungkook's lap.
Tae : Hubby let's go home now and tomorrow you are talking a day off.
I already inform to your secretary.
JK : OK my highness as you wish.
After that they came home from office.
Taehyung already order to jungkook's secretary that "which employees get fired hire them again in company ".
Secretary nodded his head in agreement.

Time skip :

Now taehyung and jungkook both are cuddling in each others embrace . But jungkook hand are busy in touching his wife's boob's. Taehyung already fall asleep, because he is feeling so much tired. But his husband's is still eyeing that clothed nipples of his wifey. He again want to suck his wife's nipples,  so he silently unbutton Taehyung's shirt revealing his boobs infront of his hungry eyes . He unhooked his wife's bra slowly  without disturbing his sleep and start sucking on his nipples .after some time he fall asleep but his mouth is still busy in sucking his wife's boob's.

To be continue