period

Warning
Mention of period, Blood. If you are feeling uncomfortable then you can skip this. I already Mentioned it before it's bptae book. It's fictional story And so anything can happend.

Jeon jungkookAge :26CEO of Jjk Enterprise

Jeon jungkook
Age :26
CEO of Jjk Enterprise.hardworking businesses man. He is beast in business field. Punctual of time .his Aura is so much scary and cold who always scream for Dominance.He is a very respectful business man of country.
Parents : Mr.jeon and Mrs. Jeon.
Status :Married to Kim taehyung from past 3 months and, it's arranged marriage because jungkook never date anyone till now .
He loves his wife so much from first day of their marriage but he didn't confess him till now. He is scared what if taehyung didn't feel same and he make him uncomfortable from Confession.

 He is scared what if taehyung didn't feel same and he make him uncomfortable from Confession

Jeon Taehyung
Age :21
Status :wife of jeon jungkook.
Parents :Kim namjoon and Kim seokjin.
Study : graduation completed from Seoul university.
He is so much sweet and cute little baby for his parents. His parents always Pamperd him from childhood and that's the reason he is so much sensitive and fragile.
He is cute adorable innocent Bean and so much shy person .whenever he is around jungkook he Always become a red tomato because of his husband stare. He is so much nervous infront of jungkook.
Namjin couple are friends with jungkook's parents and they meet with jungkook in some business party and they notice jungkook is such a gentleman who can take care of their baby without any benefit. After they ask taehyung about marriage and taehyung get ready without any problem, because he Believe that his parents always choose best for him.

He is also love jungkook from first day. He didn't confess to him because he is scared from jungkook's cold voice .he think what If jungkook reject him and ask for divorce that's why he didn't confess him till now.

But soon they gonna confess.....

Morning 8:00am
Taehyung is making breakfast and humming a beautiful song in his sweet melodies voice. Soon he felt slight pain in his lower religion,But he ignore it because his full focus is on cooking. After sometimes he heard a throat clearing sound .he saw his husband is sitting on dinning table and waiting for Breakfast. He fastly prepared breakfast in plate and serve to his husband. After serving breakfast he stand beside jungkook and greet him
"good morning hubby " he said in tiny voice. Whenever jungkook hear hubby
Word from his wife's mouth his heart skipped a beat. "hmm good morning to you taehyung " he replied in cold voice. After hearing his husband's cold voice taehyung pout and Mumble
Under breath "humph cold ass".
Offcourse jungkook hear it and silently Chuckle after hearing his wife's word.
After some minutes jungkook is already done with breakfast .he wash his hands and taehyung pass him a towel.

Now jungkook is standing infront of Door for going to his office. He saw his wife come with lunch box and give it to him. After that he came out from his mansion and enter in his car and saw ,his wife is standing in front of door and waving his hands towards him with his beautiful boxy smile. He also wave his hand and drive towards his office.

After bid goodbye to his husband he came into hall and start doing house chores. After 1 hour when he is done with house chores ,He ate breakfast. After that taehyung came at living room and lay down on couch like star fish and call his mother.

On the phone

Taehyung : Hello eomma. He said with a cute little pout.

Jin : yes my baby bear. Jin replied him in sweet tone. How are you ?,and how's your life going with your husband ? Did you confessed to him?
He asked in one breath .

Taehyung : calm down my dear world wide handsome momma.other side jin chuckled after hearing his son. First I am fine momma and second me and my husband are doing good. Third, We didn't confessed with each other . He said last sentence with sad pout and Jin already know that his baby is pouting.

Jin : baby bear tell me did he always take care of you? Did he ever shout at you? Did he always respect your decision? Jin asked in slight worried tone. He already Know jungkook's personality but he is also a Mother, and , love his son so much. Like every other mothers he is also worried about his son's future.

Taehyung : yes momma he always take care of me like you do. No he never shout at me till now and he always respect me and my decision. You know need to worry everything is going prefect. He said to his mother in assured tone.
Now I'm hanging up because it's time of my favorite series. He said in Excited tone.
Jin hear his son's childish tone and say " OK my baby take care of yourself. Momma and dadda loves you so much ummah ."

Taehyung: "OK bye momma taetae loves you and dadda so so much. Bye bye take care of yourself and dadda's.
After that they hang up the call.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip (10:00)

Taehyung is already eat his dinner and slept in to Their shared bedroom.
He didn't wait for his husband because he is feeling so much pain in tummy and the reason is his monthly time is near . He didn't tell jungkook about it till now because he think maybe jungkook feel disgusted about him. He already prepared the dinner for his husband and arranged the dinning table .

Jungkook enter in hall and saw today his wife didn't greet him. He is going towards kitchen thinking maybe taehyung is in kitchen ,but stop in middle and saw dinner is already arranged in table. He enter in room saw taehyung is already sleeping peacefully in deep sleep. He goes towards taehyung and start crasseing his hair and kiss his forehead. After that he enter in bathroom for shower.
He came out from bathroom wearing his night suit.
He came downstairs and ate his dinner silently and goes to his bedroom and sleep beside his wife silently after hugging him from back.
Jungkook always back hug his wifey when he is sleep but in morning before taehyung saw it jungkook already wake up from his sleep and
Getting ready for his office.

To be continue