obsessed (last part)

Morning (7:30 am)

Taehyung wake up from his beauty sleep and rub his eyes with cute little fist to clear his vision. He saw his hubby is sleeping above him and his face is buried in his boob's. Jungkook is hugging him tightly from waist. Taehyung cheek dusted in pink after watching this. He silently removed his nipples from his husband's mouth And jungkook whine in sleep from emptynes. Taehyung headed towards bathroom for morning routine.
After some time jungkook wake up from sleep and saw his wife is not with him. He start pouting because he wants to kiss his wifey in morning and also wants to sucks his favorite boobies. ←_←←_←.after whining for ten minutes ,he decide to complete his morning routine .
After 30 minutes jungkook came from bathroom and wear casual clothes because today is day off.

He came downstairs and saw his wife is making breakfast for them humming a beautiful song in his sweet melodies voice

He came downstairs and saw his wife is making breakfast for them humming a beautiful song in his sweet melodies voice. Jungkook back hug him and start nuzzling his face in to his wife's neck and greet him in deep hoarse voice " Good morning love " .Even taehyung get shiver after hearing his husband's voice but he reply him in sweet shy voice "good morning hubby ". Jungkook off the stove and turn Taehyung towards him and start kissing him passionately and aggressively .after 15 he signal him for Jump. Taehyung understand and instantly jump in his husband's embrace. Jungkook held him tightly from waist and start going towards hall still having his wife in his arms. He sit on couch and settle taehyung on his lap and start removing Taehyung's long baggy shirt. After that he start making hickey on his neck, chest and collarbone.
Taehyung is moaning his husband's name shamelessly .he is getting Amount of pleasure from his husband that he can't even speak any word. He is just drown in husband's touch.
After 30 minutes of hot make out Sessions, they came in sense. Jungkook look at his wife who is looking like a sin a beautiful sin that he wants to commit again and again.
Hair are messy, red swollen lips,  heavy breathing and a bra strap is hanging from shoulder making him look like damn hot in his husband's eyes. But he is still looking cute and innocent bean in his husband's eyes.
Jungkook hug his wife tightly and said "you know how much hot you are looking right now. I want to eat you fully. I'm sure your this much hotness and cuteness became reason of my Death. You are looking so much tempting and sinful now. I love you so fucking much my wifey. You are mine just mine . If someone tries to separate us then I am surely gonna give him the most painful death. You don't know how much I love you. You became the reason of my happiness in this dark world. Never leave me alone. " at last his voice cracked and taehyung feel pang in his heart. he cupped his husband's face and wipe his tears and kiss his eyes, cheeks, nose, forehead and at Last his lips and replied him "
"I love you so much hubby and I am never gonna leave you alone. Did you understand that?"  Jungkook nodded his head in agreement and look at taehyung with cute Bambi eyes and, taehyung cooed hard on his husband's cuteness.
Tae : you know what you are looking like a cute bunny. Who gonna say that the mafia King is pouting like a child.
Jungkook pout after hearing his wife's teasing voice.
JK : yeah I am not cute.i am hot.  He said in whinnig voice.
Tae:  yeah I can see that. Taehyung said with Chuckle.
( don't worry guys taehyung is in baggy clothes. jungkook already make him wear. )

Time skip (at night)

Taehyung is drying his hair and jungkook is continuously staring at his wife with cute Bambi eyes. Taehyung notice that and came towards his bed where jungkook is already sitting and waiting for him (tae).
Tae : do you want something? I noticed that you are starting from the Time when I came out from bathroom
Taehyung say after sitting on bed and jungkook instantly hug him from waist and buried his face in to his wife's cute belly. "umm I want num num " he replied him. " what is num- num  hubby? " taehyung ask to his husband. Jungkook look at his wife's confused face and point at his chest. Taehyung saw that where his husband is pointing and soon his face dusted in pink. He understands what his husband is asking. He is looking like a tomato .jungkook smirk after watching his wife's blushing face.
" can I have it wifey pwease " he Asked in baby voice and taehyung just nodded his head,  in no time both are laying on bed and jungkook is sucking his favorite boobies and squeezing them time to time. Taehyung is stroking his hair .after that the both fall asleep in each others embrace.

Now jungkook's new obsession is his wife's boobies. When he wake up in morning he ask for boobies, before going to office, after coming back from office, at lunch time when taehyung is in office for give him lunch box, and finally at night he sleeps while sucking them . Taehyung didn't complain about it. He likes to pamper his husband like a little baby.

The end.
See you in next one-shot bye bye