my cold boss 2/4

Continue with previous part
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JK : so i was tensed about my friend that, how he will express his feelings to that person. He wants to be close with his love.but how ? He is my employee how can I ask my employee for dating me.

Tae : what? Taehyung ask to Jungkook being confused.

JK : I mean to say my friend was thinking like that (jungkook in mind : Bal Bal Bach Gaya 🤧🤭.)

Tae : ok Boss. I got it.

JK : what you got in your mind ?

Tae : I was thinking that tell your friend to give more attention to the person whom he love and try to get close with his love. first start with friendship ,so your  friend can know how that person wants their behalf  so it will become Easy.What do you think about this Boss?

JK : yes yes I  think it will Work. Thank you so much Taetae. He said being exited.

Tae: taehyung being shy he feel millions of butterflies when jungkook call him taetae .it was the first time when his cold boss call him by nickname. Our poor shy boy 👉👈.)
I am glad to know boss I help you for Something.

JK : (while clearing throat )  hmm thank you.you can leave now it's already lunch time. Come later I have to give you some work.

Tae :ok boss . Taetae said with slight pout. ( cursing jungkook in  his little mind : what a cold ass he is I was in romantic mood ◐.̃◐◐.̃◐but who tells this to that cold ass .←_←←_←)
After that tae leaves the cabin of the cold ass  (I mean his boss's cabin )

When tae leave jungkook started jumping in Excitement.

Jungkook in mind :  Now see my baby how I make you mine just mine . You need to know whom you Belongs
Jungkook said with smirk.

let me tell that tae get appoint by jungkook the resume of tae was selected by him. our tae's qualification is best for this job ,but our cold boss is strict so, he take interviews of every candidate, but jungkook is not interested in any single candidate till our sassy tae come.(¬_¬)(¬_¬)
When tae enters the room jungkook just get shock to see that beautiful angel (◐∇◐*)(◐∇◐*) this is how tae get selected for this job by his qualifications and for somehow for his beauty ◐.̃◐.which get captured in jungkook's eyes Forever.

So come to the Story ( dashi dashi run🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️)

So jungkook was thinking about tae while smirking but his smile faded when he saw tae was hugging one male which jungkook was seeing from his Cabin.
Author :Ahhhhh something is burning (¬_¬)(¬_¬)

Jungkook to author : yes my heart is burning.you wanna see .
Author: I have to run otherwise this Boss will surely kill Me.

JK : just see my baby. How your daddy gonna teach you the lesson and how I make you mine. He said with fire eyes

After a lunch break ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae comes to the jungkook's cabin he knocked the Door.

Tae :may I come in boss?

JK : yes (in cold tone )

Tae :what happened boss which work you have to give me tell that ?

Jk: who is that guy whom you hugging just before some time? Jungkook asked with straight Face.

Tae :what? Huh??

JK : I ask who is that guy?

Tae : why should I have to told you this ? Taehyung replied being sassy.

JK : bcs I am your boss and I have right to know every single thing about you Understand. Jungkook replied being stubborn.

Tae: but still i-

Tae get cut  off by jungkook

JK : you have to tell me every single thing of your life just you know everything about me it was written in our Contract Which we Made.

Tae : okay he was my too close frd, he is my bestfriend,my cutie pie he Is my --
Jungkook again cut off

JK : what is the name of that Person? Did he work in our company?

Tae : His name is jimin . He works in our company and he is from event organization department.

JK :okay I got it.

Tae : why you ask this Boss?
Jungkook didn't ans the Question.

JK : take this files and give it to me after  complete checking and I want whole summaries of this files events till night Understand???

Tae :yes boss.

Tae leave the cabin while cursing jungkook.

To be continue

I will upload next chapter in 2-3 days. Till then take care of yourself.

Jaydeep_gauri_FC happy Birthday babe.  Many many returns of the day. \(-ㅂ-)/ ♥ ♥ ♥(♥ω♥*)(♥ω♥*)(灬♥ω♥灬)(灬♥ω♥灬)(灬♥ω♥灬)(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(♥ω♥ ) ~♪(灬♥ω♥灬)(灬♥ω♥灬)(灬♥ω♥灬)(♥ω♥*)❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳.