My cold boss 3/4

Continue with previous part
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night it was 9:00 clock whole office employees goes to the home just two males are remaining in the office

Jungkook was completing his work while he heard knock on his door of cabin.

Jk: come in.

Tae : Boss this are the files which you give me in Afternoon, I check them completely, and I wrote the whole sumarries too. You can check it .

JK : good job you may leave now it's Already late.

Tae : okay sir.

After half hour jungkook shut his computer and take his coat and leave from the Cabin. He came to the parking  area and he take his car from there. He leave the company Area and  now he was driving his car.While he See one beautiful male who is waiting for bus on bus stop and he is none other than our Taetae. jungkook saw tae was sleepy & he maybe drunk too.

Jungkook stop the car infront of Tae.

JK :get in.

Tae: (in sleeping tone ) : who are you ?

He gonna say something but tae cut off him

Tae: oh you are looking like my cold ass Boss. Taetae said while rubbing his eyes Cutely.

JK : Huhh? Me?? Cold ass??

JK : yes You you are  too cold person which I never seen in my Life. He said with angry pout.

Jk : ya so come in car your cold ass boss will drop you to your Home.

Tae : hmmm hmmm okie.

Tae get into the car and sit beside the seat of jungkook

JK : why you drunk this much that you can't handle yourself ?? Jungkook said being concerned about taehyung.

Tae : you shut up cold ass I can handle my self .  Just like I was handling myself from falling in love with you. 🥺🤧

Tae started crying like a Baby
Jungkook take 2-5 min to proceed what tae actually said he stop the car suddenly when he realise what tae Said

Tae :why you didn't love me? is there any fault in me ? tell me Na? Am I not perfect for you??

Jk : you are perfect my Baby. Everything is perfect about you baby.

Tae: huhhh?  Me??  Baby?? Did you call me baby ??

JK : yes my Baby.

Tae : did you like me kookie??

JK : yes my baby I like You. I love you so much my baby.

Tae : my Kookie I love you too.

Tae just jump into his kookie lap and hug him like a Coala.Jungkook hug him back Tightly.

JK :  my baby your kookie loves you to. I love you so much my baby.

Tae : I love you more Kookie.

They both get lost in each other while  confessing there love .Jungkook eyes get stuck on  tae's glossy Lips. He was going to kiss tae they were too close but jungkook backoff

Jk : I can't get advantage of your drunk state no never. He was talking with himself while taehyung interput him

Tae : why you stop kookie? you are not taking advantage of me and I am not drunk okay . He replied being frustrated because Jungkook just back off from kiss.

JK : huhhh?? what??

Jungkook becomes jungshook 👀🤭after hearing that tae was not drunk.

Tae : let me Explain OK.

Tae :  so when I saw you for the very first time in interview I fall for you Kookie.  I got on ninth heaven when you select me as your personal assistant. I can't express my feelings of happiness at that time 🤭. when I join the company you know I really like to see you everyday .I can spend my life just by looking at you till my last breath . I love you so much Kookie. Today when you were telling the story of your frd I was feeling that it was mine story Too. just the things Difference is this poor employee get mad in love with his cold ass boss .I really want to tell and confess my feelings to you but I can't have that much courage to do. Before the lunch when jimin comes to meet me he was generally talking with me Then, he noticed that you was looking at us with dark eyes. He tell me that and he start his act of loving me by hug me he hug me bcs he wanna see your expression and your expression was like you gonna kill him at that time with those dark Eyes. After this while we were eating our lunch jimin told me that maybe you like me too as I love you so much so he tell me do this all things to you so you maybe express your feelings to me 🥺.Sorry kookie if I hurt you I just wanna know your feelings for me And see this chimmy was right you like me too kookieee. I am so much happy you can't imagine that much happy I am 🥳😍😘.

JK :( in teary voice)  I love you so much baby .I love you so much. Kookie loves you so much my baby. From now on you own me baby. My heart is just yours.

Tae : I love you too Kookie.

Tae gonna say something but jungkook just grab tae's neck and started kissing tae's glossy lips Hungrily yet Passionately. He slides his hand inside Taetae shirt and start squeezing his boobies and start eating his lips hungrily. Taehyung start moaning mess when Jungkook pinch his nipples hardly.

To be continued

Next part after 50 votes 😌😌