My caring wifey (end)

Continue with previous part
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae : then what about me?? huh??
Do you think that I didn't feel pain when you came home after getting injured. It's break my heart in million pieces. It's feel like someone is stabbing my heart. Taehyung said with cracked voice.
Jungkook feel pain in his heart after hearing his wife's cracking voice. He lift his wife's face from chin and saw his wife's red teary eyes and painful expression. He hug him instantly and
Start saying soothing word to make him calm. But instead of being calm taehyung burst out in his husband's embrace and start crying loudly. Now Jungkook can't control his self. One by one tears start leaving from his eyes. He is silently crying.
After some time taehyung again speak with cracked Voice.

Tae : do..n't lea..ve me ..hub.. by. I can't lea...ve with...out you . If y..ou lea..ve me al..one then I wi..ll die sur..ely without you .*hiccuping *
i lov...e you so so much hub...by. *sobbing * I wa..nt you forev...er with me kookie. we meant to be together
hubby. I don't wa..nna lose you hubby. I want you t..ill my last breath. I trust you so much hubby . yo..u are the first perso..mn who lov...es me this much hu..bby after my parents . you gi..ve me the realisation of love. sometimes I rea..lly think that I rea..lly dese..rves this love or not. You didn't kn..ow how mu..ch I miss you wh..en you a.re out of city because of your Mafia work.
I can't even able to slee..p at night bec..ause of tens..ion. Taehyung explain all his feelings to his husband. After this taehyung back of from hug and start bandaging Jungkook's hand without making any eye contact with him.

JK: please stop crying my baby. Please I promise I will always come home without getting hurt . This is last time forgive me. Forgive your husband last time my wifey. He is saying this to taehyung who is silent listening him with painful expression. "Pl..ease stop cryi..ng prin..cess. It's hur..ting me so M.uch. at last his voice cracked.

Tae : why are you feeling hurt huhh?? you don't have to feel that it's common na we are husband wife so offcourse your every wound has to be on me too.

Jk : what you said ??? Don't dare to do this type of nonsence ... Are you in your senses wtf you are talking tae

(Inbetween conversation tae complete bandaging jungkooks wound )

Tae : it's done ... You can freshup and come for dinner.

JK : I am asking you something tae .... Am I unaudible to you that you didn't ans me?

Tae : I don't wanna ans anything go and freshup I will serve you dinner

JK : taee ....

Jungkook didn't even complete his words till tae leave to the kitchen .
After that jungkook get up and go to their room to get freshup. after getting fresh up he came downstairs and he see his wifey in kitchen .
He just walk in slow steps without making any sound and backhugged tae while he was making juice for him

JK : baby I am sorry na. . I didn't do anything intentionally .you know na I am Mafia so it's normal thing for me, but i can't get bare that my wife hurts the most when I get injured. I am really very sorry my princess. I will take care of myself more my love.
plewse baby forgive your hubbby.....

Tae :(in crying tone) you don't have to say sorry kookie. I can't tolerate that you get hurt or injured. it's paining me too .I can't see you in pain kookie.
I can't see you in pain .I can't loose you kookie .I can't live without you ....

(Tae starts crying without complete his words )
Jungkook just get his baby in his broad arms protectively and starts making him calm by rubbing tae's back

JK : my baby ,my wifey , my princess stop crying I am not gonna leave you alone my doll.I will take care of myself my love ,while I am on mission
I can't see tears in your eyes baby. I can't see tears in my Queen's eyes my baby please stop crying for your hubby.

Tae : please kookie never leave me I can't bare your loss ....

JK : never baby. I'm not gonna leave you alone my wifey.

Tae : kookie I love you so much hubby.

JK : I love you so much my baby,my wifey, my princess, my queen. He said while kissing his forehead .

After saying this jungkook losses her grip on tae's waist and make eye contact with his wifey.

JK : see my princess you cried too much. your eyes get swollen and look at your nose it look like a tomato.

After hearing this tae starts giggling 🤭
After seeing his baby relaxed he feel good .
Jungkook get lost in his wife's blue eyes. After staring at tae for second he hold tae's neck and kiss him softly and Passionately. firstly kiss was smooth but it's start to get rough. jungkook start devouring tae's lips like his meal .tae starts feeling breathless so he tap jungkooks shoulder to signal him he is breathless now. After that Jungkook broke the kiss and look at his wifey who is trying to catch his breath and looking like breathtaking.

Tae : kokkieee....

JK : yes princess.

Tae : i love you my hubby.

JK : I love you too my Baby, my wifey. (After a pause jungkook eyes frawn towards tae and he ask him )
Princess tell me what you are saying before huhhh ???....

Tae : nothing kokkieee 🥹

JK : oh really...?? Don't dare to say to harm yourself .you don't have any rights on your body.you better known that it's my property just mine you Understand

Tae : yes kookie ... But you also don't get hurt na it's makes my heart feeling severe pain.

JK : yes my princess I will try to not get harm my love sorry for making you too much worried baby .

Tae : don't say sorry kookie. .. you don't have to say sorry instead of sorry' just say I love you. Taehyung said with giggle.

JK ; I love you I love you so so so much my baby , my princess, my wifey , my doll , my love , my everything I love you so much. He said while kissing his wife's forehead.

Tae : I love you to my hubby, my kookie.

JK : BTW baby you say na don't leave me alone. Jungkook said to taehyung with naughty smile who is looking at him being confused. You want to know where will I go?? Taehyung just nodded his head in confusion.
Ask me where??

Tae : where hubby??
JK come near his wife's ear and whispers in husky voice " in your bra and panty wifey ". He said with smirk and taehyung cheeks dusted in pink after hearing his husband's answer.

At last they both again starts kissing each other again ,And the forward thing you already know my readers .🌚🌚

The end.

First of all sorry for being late. I was just busy in some work that's why I didn't update.
From now on I can't guarantee if I able to continue this one-shot or not. If I get time then I will update .i can't say anything now .

Thank you so much guys for 50 followers and more than 20k readers. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳it's means alot to me.
Once again thank you so much.

Jaydeep_gauri_FC thank you so much baby 😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍.