cold crush

Introduction :

Jeon jungkook
Age:23

Parents :mr.jeon and Mrs. Jeon

Status :single. Multi billionaire from birth. His parents are one of the most richest person of country.

Personality : he personality is so much cold. Always wears a poker face. Baby from inside who is craving for love. (his parents didn't gave him to too much time that's why he become cold. He don't want any false hope in his life this time)

Study :Last year students of Seoul university .
rm, suga, j-hope and jin are his Friends.

Kim taehyung
Age:21

Parents :Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.

Status :single but now he has a huge crush on university cold heartthrob. His parents are also millionaire. He belongs from richest and wealthy family .

Personality : he is so much cute and bubbly boy. A social butterfly. Everyone adore him in college. Literally a baby for his parents. His best friend and soulmate is jimin.

(Taekook look)

Morning 9:30pm
(Seoul university)

Here jimin is waiting for his soulmate infront of college gate because once again his soulmate is late as usual. Soon he heard a high pitched voice and saw his dear soulmate is running towards him. He fold his hand on his chest when he saw younger is going to jump on him.
"so why are you late today? what's the reason my baby bear? " he asked in so much sweet tone and taehyung nervously smile after hearing his friends that much sweet voice.
"I'm sorry chim I just wake up late in morning " he said with cute pout. It melts jimin's heart but he again ask
"may I know what's the reason or should I say who is there reason " he asked with teasing smile.
After hearing his friends teasing younger face became red. He whine at his friends and reply with flustered face.
"it's not what you think chim. Now let's go into class. We are already late and here you are asking questions from me like detective. " he say in one breath and without listening his friend he drag him to there class.

In class

Both soulmate enter in class and sits on there desk. Younger is searching for a certain person. The certain someone is none other than school heartthrob of college and his crush.

Soon someone enter in class with his friends. Everyone in class are drooling over them but they don't give damn duck about them. They simply ignore them and silently sit on there desk.
(actually Rm and jin are already boyfriends and about ,suga so he is not interested now.he is just know how to Sleep . J-hope is also single.)

Taehyung is staring at jungkook with love sick eyes. Soon jungkook caught him staring at him. tahyung instantly avoid any eye contact from him. He approached him at his desk .

"good morning kookie " he said in cheerful voice.
"morning " jungkook replied in cold tone.
"look kookie I bought your favorite chocolate. Please have it" he said in hopeful voice
"how many times I have to tell you don't bring anything for me. I don't want anything from anyone " he said in cold tone.
Taehyung's face Becomes gloomy and jungkook notice it so he say
"this is the last time I am taking this from you and thanks for chocolate "
He said in cold as voice.
Youngers lips automatically Replaced in boxy smile.

In cafete

Everyone is minding their business.
Taehyung and jimin are also having there lunch peacefully. Jungkook and his friends came and sit on another side of both soulmate. Taehyung instantly stand up from his seat and approached jungkook. He give jungkook a bottle of banana milkshe. Jungkook silently take it.

After that taehyung came back and sit with jimin .
"bear why are you trying to win that cold ass heart. look he didn't even thank you "jimin say
"chim don't say him like that. One day I surely win his heart " younger say with dreamy eyes.
"hope so "jimin mumbled in low voice.

Other side with jungkook

Jin: jungkook he loves you so much. Why can't you accept him?
Rm:yes I also saw love in his eyes.
Suga : ya jungkook if you can't love him back then don't accept his gifts and give him false hope.
J-hope : yes jungkook everyone is right. He is literally a angel don't broke his heart.
Jungkook silently listen his friends and didn't bother to replied there Friend.

To be Continue