obsessed

Mention of male lecating
If you feel uncomfortable then you can skip it.

Thank you for reading my story.
~♥~~♥~♥♥~♥~~♥~~♥~♥♥~
So let's start the story.

Introduction

Jeon jungkook (mafia king )Age :26Status : newly married to Kim taehyung

Age :26
Status : newly married to Kim taehyung. Already start falling for his wifey more day by day .he fall in love with taehyung at first sight.
He is a mafia King and multi billionaire of country. A respectful person and a powerful business man. he wants to marry his love before he propose him(tae) for marriageHis parents already arranged his marriage with his love. He just accept his parents wish. But he didn't let them (parents) know that he is already in love with his angel.
For taehyung maybe it's a arrange marriage but for Jungkook it's love marriage.

Jeon taehyung Age :22Status : Newly married to jeon jungkook the CEO and the mafia King of whole country

Jeon taehyung
Age :22
Status : Newly married to jeon jungkook the CEO and the mafia King of whole country.
When he get married with jungkook he didn't know him fully. He think he is going to marry with some Stranger.but his parents told him about jungkook's personality and he Start feel something for his would be husband.when he finally became his wife. He start finding his husband's personality is so caring and calm. How his husband say to him at their first night "make your self comfortable and you don't need to worry about anything because I am not going to do anything without your permission."Jungkook's personality always attract taehyung for some reason. He never feel any fear while looking at the mafia King's eyes. He always Find love for himself in his eyes. jungkook always takes care of him. He never let him do any work. He clearly tell to taehyung that you "he don't have to do any house chores. Maids are here for this ". But taehyung is a responsible wifey he always makes breakfast and dinner for his husband. Maid's have to only do house chores. He also start falling for his husband more. But he Notice that jungkook always get angry even in little mistake and whenever he is angry he looks so much scary, But his husband never shout at him till now. It's take atleas half hour to calm down. He is always worried about his husband's health.